Sign in to follow this  
mattwilkie

EMERGENCY Contact needed in - iligan san miguel - AFTER STABBING

FIRECHEF

I feel for you, but it never ceases to amaze me how negative X-pats are. EVERYTHING must be a SCAM! good thing I didn't listen to any of you when I met my asawa and little daughter.

shadow
Like they say 3rd times a charm. Hopefully he's a bit wiser with the next one. wish him luck from me sounds like he could use it.

Im hoping i can help him out with finding No.3 as he wants to retire soon hes even had to cancel his air tickets. Nice enough guy aswell.. just a pity there are so many of the scammers idling online waiting for someone to extract money from..

Will pass on your msg..

Why would he have to cancel his airline tickets? There are millions of girls here.

One thing that came up in this thread, that often comes up in this situation is, "he has met her before and they have been together for 2 years, it can't be a scam".

On the contrary, many a scam has been pulled on someone who had been dating a year or two.

Larry in Dumaguete

www.pointmancebu.com

alexccms

How much money did he send?

She'll be back for more.

shadow

She'll be back for more.

Maybe, but she probably knows her game is up. She may come back with tears, lies, and stories though.

Larry in Dumaguete

www.pointmancebu.com

billy

wow i guess you can't trust anyone..

ILPI

wow i guess you can't trust anyone..

problem here is that we all know she is scamming him, how do we know.....? ???is it because we have all been scammed....????? I don't think so.... people who get scammed are generally stupid in my opinion..... not trying to say I am smarter than the next man.....but jesus christ how stupid can some people be...??????

SkyMan

I live in Iligan, but trying to find someone in hospital here is like the proverbial needle in a haystack. There are 7 hospitals here.

My wife was admitted to one of them a few days ago and while i was home collecting food to bring back to her, they moved her to another room. I went to the desk to find out which room and they had no record of her actually being in the hospital........

Good luck but sounds scammy

Perhaps find out from Zoom which location the money was picked up from. Then ask what hospital someone would go to if picked up from near there that had no money.

SkyMan

Never mind, didn't see the bit about him being scammed. Let me agree with Bikerdave and add. Forget the coming here to meet the girl of his dreams idea. You said he was retiring soon. Great. Retire, come here, and spend some time getting to know a decent girl. Not find someone on the internet who might be right.

dablindfrog
Like they say 3rd times a charm. Hopefully he's a bit wiser with the next one. wish him luck from me sounds like he could use it.

Im hoping i can help him out with finding No.3 as he wants to retire soon hes even had to cancel his air tickets. Nice enough guy aswell.. just a pity there are so many of the scammers idling online waiting for someone to extract money from..

Will pass on your msg..

Why would he have to cancel his airline tickets? There are millions of girls here.

One thing that came up in this thread, that often comes up in this situation is, "he has met her before and they have been together for 2 years, it can't be a scam".

On the contrary, many a scam has been pulled on someone who had been dating a year or two.

Larry in Dumaguete

www.pointmancebu.com

or even 10 to 20, some damn fine actresses over here!

ILPI

Will pass on your msg..

Larry in Dumaguete

www.pointmancebu.com

or even 10 to 20, some damn fine actresses over here!

how many of us old farts were scammed in a different life..???? after 10 ...20.... 30.....years......just because our wives weren't Asian doesn't mean they were'nt scammers......I'm a cynical bastard aren't I.......HEHE!!!

lazydays

She'll be back for more.

Earlier in the thread,P3k was mentioned.

lazydays
Thanks for the update these things do happen scamming and robbing so its good to clear which is which. Whats his hurry in finding a woman I would rather be alone than be with the wrong woman life is hard enough without someone adding their drama to it ?

Spot on. Never rush in. It's the easiest place I've ever been to meet quality women. Just rent a place, settle in, make friends and there will be plenty to chose from.

Bad luck for this guy but propably a good lesson learnt. I'm sure Daisy and her Expat Ladies Matchmaking Group will point him in the right direction.

"Never rush in" i second that.Like the old song says "Fools rush in,where wise men fear to tread".

Get to know the women well,and her family even better,before any decisions are made.

billy

i wonder how much money the guy sent this person in total.... i say person cause it could be a guy or a girl

dablindfrog

how many of us old farts were scammed in a different life..???? after 10 ...20.... 30.....years......just because our wives weren't Asian doesn't mean they were'nt scammers......I'm a cynical bastard aren't I.......HEHE!!!

fair enough but you can't compare those who go into a relationship knowing the end game with the relationships that turn sour because that's just how life is.

end result is the same, they bleed you dry, only how they do it is different