Sign in to follow this  
mattwilkie

EMERGENCY Contact needed in - iligan san miguel - AFTER STABBING

mattwilkie

Please can you move this up to Annoucements as its a bit of an emergency Admin.

A friend of mine contacted me today as he is struggling to find out the location of his girlfriend who was stabbed after collecting a Xoom transfer. He spoke to a distant cousin who updated him with the news although the cousins English isnt great and they needed money for an emergency Op but nobody has got back to my friend to even ask for money for the OP. The big problem is not knowing which hospital she has been admitted to and timing is critical especially with a stomach wound dealt with.

The person we are looking for is :-

geralden escosar 26yrs old

IF anyone can help can you please get in touch with :- [email protected] ASAP.

Anyone who can contact the Police or hospitals to find her will be greatly appreciated.

Matt.

Bob Ward

Matt, I moved the post as requested.

On another note, I've heard of this type scenario before and it usually turn out to be a scam. I wish the best however for whomever the victim is here!

kar wren

....I hope for the best of both people though.

Mik

If this is true then it is an abhorrent crime to perpetrate on another human being. Life is sacred. Only a person past all moral sense could do this. Like a rabid dog this sort of criminal should be put down.

Edited by M.Morey

kar wren

...Its also good to give anyone the benefit of the doubt. Hope she is well.

Daisy
...Its also good to give anyone the benefit of the doubt. Hope she is well.

I've called the number of the cousin..she seemed not to know any Geralden Escosar. Called again but she would answer anymore! B)

Just waiting for somebody's report in Iligan verifying if Geralden is in the hospital....For the sake of the boyfriend who seemed to trust the GF without doubt, I will give her the benefit of the doubt!

Here's hoping she is REAL!

bikerdave

seems like a typical textbook scam. There could hardly be a reason why she or someone wouldnt contact unless waiting for the big score just tyin to lay low thinkin of a good one. Please dont ostracize me for my honest opinion. I could be wrong...there is a first time for everything

D_D
....For the sake of the boyfriend who seemed to trust the GF without doubt, I will give her the benefit of the doubt!

You hope she really got stabbed ?

I hope this is a scam.... rather than knowing someone got stabbed in the stomach.

smokey
I've called the number of the cousin..she seemed not to know any Geralden Escosar. Called again but she would answer anymore! B)

Just waiting for somebody's report in Iligan verifying if Geralden is in the hospital....For the sake of the boyfriend who seemed to trust the GF without doubt, I will give her the benefit of the doubt!

would this be in the police blotter? a stabbing must of been noticed by someone.. sounds just a little to odd to me...

aka

I live in Iligan, but trying to find someone in hospital here is like the proverbial needle in a haystack. There are 7 hospitals here.

My wife was admitted to one of them a few days ago and while i was home collecting food to bring back to her, they moved her to another room. I went to the desk to find out which room and they had no record of her actually being in the hospital........

Good luck but sounds scammy

broden
I live in Iligan, but trying to find someone in hospital here is like the proverbial needle in a haystack. There are 7 hospitals here.

My wife was admitted to one of them a few days ago and while i was home collecting food to bring back to her, they moved her to another room. I went to the desk to find out which room and they had no record of her actually being in the hospital........

Good luck but sounds scammy

so did you ever find your wife or do you need to find a new one now? B)

kar wren

....I agree, looking for records from the police station will most prolly result to a better chance of finding out about the whole thing.

I'm sure it wont be a case of finding needle in a haystack.

Daisy
You hope she really got stabbed ?

I hope this is a scam.... rather than knowing someone got stabbed in the stomach.

I hope that she is a real person and not just another person's name! B)

USMC-Retired

It will be simple enough. If they did not get robbed then it was true if not then it is a scam. Either way I hope she is ok.

Since there is only one location in the Province it makes it easy. They are closed now and open 8am to 8pm. Here is the number it is a pawn broker so they had a guard there also.

Here is the number to verify

Branch : Iligan 5 (San Miguel)

Address : San Miguel St., Iligan City

Contact Number: (063)221-3999

Trust but verify.

Edited by USMC-Retired

traveller2104

Hi

I think it should also be considered that it might be a scam in which the girlfriend is not involved. Along with the money transfer contact info became available to third parties. Maybe the girlfriend does not know that she is supposed to have been stabbed. In that case the scammers would have been counting on a panic reaction to send the emergency cash.