Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Postinor

Paul

Greetings:

I had a fellow contact me recently, regarding bringing in a quantity of Postinor, about 120 pills, as I recall.

I advised him not to do it, because I wasn't sure what they may do upon finding the pills in his carry on bag.

Does anyone here have advice for this fellow? I will email him the link to this thread, so he can read the replies.

Thanks,

Alan S

For a moment I though you were going to take them. I was about to tell you that there is VERY little chance of you getting pregnant!

However, a different question.

When carrying any pills/medication, it depends where to and from, or where one stops en route.

The worst places seem to be the middle eastern countries, where one can get problems even WITH a prescription.

The Philippines seem to be quite relaxed about it, as long as they are in original packaging, so can clearly be identified.

Markham

If Customs discover them they might well assume that he intends to sell them - after all, why else would a man have a largish quantity of a medication only used by women!

HTM
Greetings:

I had a fellow contact me recently, regarding bringing in a quantity of Postinor, about 120 pills, as I recall.

I advised him not to do it, because I wasn't sure what they may do upon finding the pills in his carry on bag.

Does anyone here have advice for this fellow? I will email him the link to this thread, so he can read the replies.

Thanks,

120 pills??? 4-5 I can understand, but not 120. These should only be used wen she/he have a "accident", not as a contraceptive.

And department of Health (DOH) in RP banned an Postinor in 2001.......

I think he can get in very big problems if he smuggled this.

Harry

If Customs discover them they might well assume that he intends to sell them - after all, why else would a man have a largish quantity of a medication only used by women!

Me to :rolleyes:

Harry

Paul
I think he can get in very big problems if he smuggled this.

Well, that is what I told him. But, I couldn't say for sure, because I have never really looked into it. I never had a reason to bring any pills into the country. Hell, I don't like taking Tylenol. I certainly don't want to give any girl a pill that would "make sure" she didn't get pregnant.

Thanks for the input, guys. If anyone has other information, it would be appreciated.

D_D

If he is so worried about not getting a girl pregnant. Why does'nt he just get a vasectomy.

Would'nt it be the same cost as buying Postinor 120 pills ?

A_Simple_Man
If he is so worried about not getting a girl pregnant. Why does'nt he just get a vasectomy.

Would'nt it be the same cost as buying Postinor 120 pills ?

He need not worry about getting 120 girls pregnant. If he gets even 2 girls pregnant, girl number one will give him a free vasectomy with a bolo

All-Or-Nothing

I know the purpose of the pills but if you ain't wearing a condom you got worse things to worry about.

til

And how would you make a girl swallow the pill, who thinks getting pregnant by a kano is her ticket to a better life?

Not that we know if that is what he wants to use the pills for...

HTM
And how would you make a girl swallow the pill, who thinks getting pregnant by a kano is her ticket to a better life?

Not that we know if that is what he wants to use the pills for...

"Here my dear, multivitamin for a long life."

:rolleyes: