Making money off stock maket investments

mikejwoodnz

Personally I find it a lot easier taking the risk with funds into a family business and getting solid 5%pm currently. I have been making 3%pm over last 12 months from my 1st investments into this Php50M Capitalised Company. Then they were offering 4% and now getting 5%.

Bugger this scratch_head.gif - can't help myself saying to 'David_LivinginTalisay' what you are failing to see is that this looks like just another Ponzi scheme - they are keeping possession of your capital by offering you higher rates each month AND trying to get convert your money (as you said elsewhere) into Company "shares". Can't you see that if they are doing this to you then they are probably doing it to others - this is what fuels a Ponzi scheme and ultimately the investors lose their capital and the monthly interest was simply paid from the new investors money. It also looks like, by sharing your adventures, you are touting for "investors" and not attempting to beneficially assist forum members.

• Like 1
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• love

• All-Or-Nothing

• ckfm

• daveyc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When it comes to money I only trust 2 people me and the other one is not you... I just think if you the first foreigner I ever heard of found the money tree of Cebu you would want to erase any uneasy

Steve, just ignore the bastards and see them for the joke they are. I for one enjoy hearing your positive information and I gave up letting the nay-sayers getting under my skin a long time ago. I am g

Bugger this - can't help myself saying to 'David_LivinginTalisay' what you are failing to see is that this looks like just another Ponzi scheme - they are keeping possession of your capital by offe

Posted Images

smokey

Personally I find it a lot easier taking the risk with funds into a family business and getting solid 5%pm currently. I have been making 3%pm over last 12 months from my 1st investments into this Php50M Capitalised Company. Then they were offering 4% and now getting 5%.

Bugger this scratch_head.gif - can't help myself saying to 'David_LivinginTalisay' what you are failing to see is that this looks like just another Ponzi scheme - they are keeping possession of your capital by offering you higher rates each month AND trying to get convert your money (as you said elsewhere) into Company "shares". Can't you see that if they are doing this to you then they are probably doing it to others - this is what fuels a Ponzi scheme and ultimately the investors lose their capital and the monthly interest was simply paid from the new investors money. It also looks like, by sharing your adventures, you are touting for "investors" and not attempting to beneficially assist forum members.

a family business would never do that?

Those who are interested in what is really going on in the U.S. Stock Market can listen to a guy on the internet that I listen to and sometimes act on his recomendations. He is an old trader who tells it like it truely is. Pretty sharp old man. www.philsgang.com You can log on to his site and watch/listen to his live radio show as he calls out the Gangsters & Thuggs that run Wall Street and the U.S. Gov. I have made some change listening to him, but even if you're not into stocks, he will enlighten you on where the economy is headed.....or not. He also has a FREE archives section as it will be difficult for someone in Cebu to log onto his site at 3am.

Later,

David_LivinginTalisay

Those who are interested in what is really going on in the U.S. Stock Market can listen to a guy on the internet that I listen to and sometimes act on his recomendations. He is an old trader who tells it like it truely is. Pretty sharp old man. www.philsgang.com You can log on to his site and watch/listen to his live radio show as he calls out the Gangsters & Thuggs that run Wall Street and the U.S. Gov. I have made some change listening to him, but even if you're not into stocks, he will enlighten you on where the economy is headed.....or not. He also has a FREE archives section as it will be difficult for someone in Cebu to log onto his site at 3am.

Later,

Ken, thanks for that link www.philsgang.com will find time to check it out.

When I was trying to find down-to-earth informative investment advise as well as information related to Stocks & Shares, I found The Motley Fool

website to be useful and helpful

post-198-127726187305_thumb.jpg

http://www.fool.com/press/about.htm

Founded in 1993 in Alexandria, VA., by brothers David and Tom Gardner, The Motley Fool is a multimedia financial-services company dedicated to building the world's greatest investment community. Reaching millions of people each month through its website, books, newspaper column, television appearances, and subscription newsletter services, The Motley Fool champions shareholder values and advocates tirelessly for the individual investor. The company's name was taken from Shakespeare, whose wise fools both instructed and amused, and could speak the truth to the king -- without getting their heads lopped off.

Our Mission, Vision, and Values

• Our mission: To educate, amuse, and enrich
  • Our vision: To build the world's greatest investment community
  • Our core values: Honesty, optimism, teamwork, innovation, winning

TandD.png

Who We Are: Executive Team

Tom Gardner, CEO and Co-Chairman

A frequently sought-after advisor, commentator and educator, Tom Gardner co-founded The Motley Fool along with his brother, David, in 1993. Today, The Motley Fool is a worldwide investment and personal-finance advisory services company offering superior ideas and solutions to millions of individuals seeking to improve their financial lives.Tom Gardner is the lead analyst and director of the market-beating Motley Fool Hidden Gems investment newsletter service. He and David have co-authored several best-selling books, including The Motley Fool Investment Guide, You Have More Than You Think: The Motley Fool Guide to Investing What You Have, and Rule Breakers, Rule Makers. They also oversee The Motley Fool's nationally syndicated newspaper column and are co-advisors of the market-beating Motley Fool Stock Advisor investment newsletter service. Tom graduated with an honors degree in English and creative writing from Brown University in 1990 and received an honorary Ph.D. in humane letters from Strayer University in 2000. Tom has testified before the United States Senate, calling for greater transparency in the financial-services industry. An in-demand public speaker, Tom has inspired consumer audiences both large and small, and has delivered private addresses to Fortune 500 companies in the financial-services, banking, and real-estate industries.

David Gardner, Co-Founder and Co-Chairman

David Gardner, co-founder of The Motley Fool with his brother, Tom, is one of the country's most respected and trusted sources on the stock market and investing. As an innovator, stock picker, author, lecturer, and media personality, David wears many different hats; he currently holds the position of "Chief Rule Breaker" at the Fool. With Tom, David led The Motley Fool's growth from a single print newsletter in 1993 to a worldwide investment and financial advisory services company that educates, amuses, and enriches more than 30 million people each month. In that time, The Motley Fool has helped people achieve financial independence across a wide variety of online and offline media channels, including its award-winning Fool.com website, best- selling books, and nationally syndicated weekly newspaper column. David graduated as a Morehead Scholar from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 1988, and wrote for Louis Rukeyser's Wall Street newsletter before starting The Motley Fool. He has received the University's prestigious "Distinguished Young Alumni Award." Since 1999, David has been a member of the NYSE's Individual Investors Advisory Committee. Since 2004, David has served on the Board of Governors of the Folger Shakespeare Library in Washington, DC. Among his many accomplishments at The Motley Fool, David is perhaps most proud of his conception and development of Motley Fool CAPS.

mike-stock

investing in penny stocks is also great option worth considering

Why should I invest my money if I can buy something nice for it?

The money you invest will be lost sooner or later anyway.