Sign in to follow this  
Panserhansen

Sports

broden

aw shucks

always glad to do my bit

Jess Bartone

You think playing in the hot sun is going to be difficult for a Filipina living in South Florida? One of the things I have to do when I get there next year is add a tennis court to the house. No, I don't play because she won't hit the ball to me and I'm not running. The attached picture is of her trophies from one year.

Dalia's quite a lady Roger.

maccydee

Yes it's real football, played with a ball and the feet. Not American Arm Oval.

If you need a lesson watch the game in Rustenberg SA on June 12th smile.gif

Ok...I'll watch it...is that the game where the best kicker on the team kicks a field goal,foe a score.

I like to play american football and tackle the guy running with the ball...or crush the quarterback before he lets the ball go....I guess a dog pile type game has some sort of logic to it too?

when i was younger i went to watch an exhibition match it was a local rugby team in the west of scotland playing a touring american football team. It was an absolute slaughter after half an hour the game was called off cos most of the american players were being stretchered off they didnt have on their big protective body suits & quite honestly couldn't cope with the ferocity of the scottish offence guess we are made in scotland from girders after all like the irn bru adverts say lol

fanboat

I have got news for you baldy...if I can get a few games in before I play Lars again...I will buy you guys the beer for the day...if I come out the loser

And I promise to buy the audience beer for the day if you beat me, so I guess we can have a hell of a lot people watching our next game buddy!

My wife is going to be in Asturias from the end of May to the end of June. I will buy the beer if either of you can beat her. I would also offer to have her play both of you at the same time. Of course I will have to run this by her, but I am sure she will go for it.

Ah yes....2 on 1...this is good....that way I can use the alley shots....she stands to lose this one.........I'm a hell of a net player

ps....lets play at noon so it is hotter than hell.

Ok...I checked the room rates at Asturias...2925 peso...plus the boat ride..???

Hey Lars game on you want the challenge?

June 7th....does this work for everyone?

DeezNuz

Man...I'm awesome at sports!

Wii Sports...

...and swimming pool Marcopolo.

Discgolfer

my dream is to have/build a public disc golf course in or around Moalboal...it is a great sport, not stressful and if you dont know what it is, you can google it....the closest one to phils is in thailand. I have been playing since 1980 and started in huntington beach, ca (the first course was built in Pasadena, Ca)...they are in all states now, and many places in europe too. I think i need to talk the cebu governor into it tho...need a lotta land for the disc golf 'Park' smile.gif

I guess there is no still no disc golf course in Cebu. I'm comming to Cebu in October and I will stay for 6 months. I'll definitely take my discs with me. Are there any good parks or open grass fields in Cebu where I could practice?

Kim_

Along with Politics, Religion and Age difference this topic should be restricted as well. :baseballbat: