Sign in to follow this  
Panserhansen

Sports

thebob

Yes it's real football, played with a ball and the feet. Not American Arm Oval.

If you need a lesson watch the game in Rustenberg SA on June 12th :P

fanboat

If you need a lesson watch the game in Rustenberg SA on June 12th smile.gif

Ok...I'll watch it...is that the game where the best kicker on the team kicks a field goal,foe a score.

I like to play american football and tackle the guy running with the ball...or crush the quarterback before he lets the ball go....I guess a dog pile type game has some sort of logic to it too?

thebob

Ok...I'll watch it...is that the game where the best kicker on the team kicks a field goal,foe a score.

I like to play american football and tackle the guy running with the ball...or crush the quarterback before he lets the ball go....I guess a dog pile type game has some sort of logic to it too?

I prefer "The Beautiful Game". It's a pity that after qualifying for the World Cup finals, Team USA gets so little support. But Americans generally don't enjoy international sports.

It is an interesting contrast to think of the Olympics. The Dream Team changed basketball (I think for the worse) by introducing professional players, and Great Britain with over 80 professional football teams doesn't even enter a team!

It's just not cricket.

fanboat

I prefer "The Beautiful Game". It's a pity that after qualifying for the World Cup finals, Team USA gets so little support. But Americans generally don't enjoy international sports.

It is an interesting contrast to think of the Olympics. The Dream Team changed basketball (I think for the worse) by introducing professional players, and Great Britain with over 80 professional football teams doesn't even enter a team!

It's just not cricket.

One year our lady's soccer teamm did pretty good in the olympics....or interest is from lack of exposeur,we play a few sports well and stick to them....If we want to win in soccer we have to buy some players from europe to win

Baldy

Results:

Lars Set 1.......Win 6-1

Lars Set 2.......Win 6-2

notes:Fanboat did not suffer a heart attact (but damn close)and Lars did'nt play fair...he hit the ball clear on over to the far side on each return...mmade fanboat run like hell to get to the ball.

[yo]You really are a looser fanboat :P [/ke]

You didn't even put up a fight? Hu ha?

Edited by Baldy

fanboat

Results:

Lars Set 1.......Win 6-1

Lars Set 2.......Win 6-2

notes:Fanboat did not suffer a heart attact (but damn close)and Lars did'nt play fair...he hit the ball clear on over to the far side on each return...mmade fanboat run like hell to get to the ball.

[yo]You really are a looser fanboat shit_stirrer.gif [/ke]

I have got news for you baldy...if I can get a few games in before I play Lars again...I will buy you guys the beer for the day...if I come out the loser

ps..get your own ice

Baldy

Results:

Lars Set 1.......Win 6-1

Lars Set 2.......Win 6-2

[yo]You really are a looser fanboat shit_stirrer.gif [/ke]

I have got news for you baldy...if I can get a few games in before I play Lars again...I will buy you guys the beer for the day...if I come out the loser

ps..get your own ice

hehehe, so nice to see that You still have some fighting spirit in You... :P

Panserhansen

And I promise to buy the audience beer for the day if you beat me, so I guess we can have a hell of a lot people watching our next game buddy!

RogerDuMond

And I promise to buy the audience beer for the day if you beat me, so I guess we can have a hell of a lot people watching our next game buddy!

My wife is going to be in Asturias from the end of May to the end of June. I will buy the beer if either of you can beat her. I would also offer to have her play both of you at the same time. Of course I will have to run this by her, but I am sure she will go for it.

Panserhansen

My wife is going to be in Asturias from the end of May to the end of June. I will buy the beer if either of you can beat her. I would also offer to have her play both of you at the same time. Of course I will have to run this by her, but I am sure she will go for it.

I'm in but not for the handicap match. If we lose that I will have to change nickname on the forum.

fanboat

Ah yes....2 on 1...this is good....that way I can use the alley shots....she stands to lose this one.........I'm a hell of a net player

ps....lets play at noon so it is hotter than hell.

RogerDuMond

Ah yes....2 on 1...this is good....that way I can use the alley shots....she stands to lose this one.........I'm a hell of a net player

You think playing in the hot sun is going to be difficult for a Filipina living in South Florida? One of the things I have to do when I get there next year is add a tennis court to the house. No, I don't play because she won't hit the ball to me and I'm not running. The attached picture is of her trophies from one year.

post-6207-127406442515_thumb.jpg

fanboat

You think playing in the hot sun is going to be difficult for a Filipina living in South Florida? One of the things I have to do when I get there next year is add a tennis court to the house. No, I don't play because she won't hit the ball to me and I'm not running. The attached picture is of her trophies from one year.

Very impressive trophy shelf.....I got a stack of them too............so she still has a fair chance of winning..............since I won my stack of awards 40 years ago.

ps...bring it on!....don't worry I will have a medic court side,if I need one.

broden

Very impressive trophy shelf.....I got a stack of them too............so she still has a fair chance of winning..............since I won my stack of awards 40 years ago.

Fanboat is the new Bobby Riggs

09.20.jpg

fanboat

Fanboat is the new Bobby Riggs

09.20.jpg

I was waiting for this Broden.........again ... nice one