Volunteering

I am part of a local Rotary Club chapter and its a great way to do volunteer work within and organization that is sanctioned by the government  and looked upon favorably.  

You can basically think of any project you want work with and dig in and get your club to work with you ... or join your club's directed volunteer projects.      WE do stuff like  Mangrove tree planting,  blood drives,  Elementary School supply distribution , clean water ,      etc.   I am currently trying get our club into childerns literacy programs...taking books to the barangays. etc..

There are many civic clubs to work with ...Lions Club, Kiwannis, etc..   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, samatm said:

I am part of a local Rotary Club chapter and its a great way to do volunteer work within and organization that is sanctioned by the government  and looked upon favorably.  

You can basically think of any project you want work with and dig in and get your club to work with you ... or join your club's directed volunteer projects.      WE do stuff like  Mangrove tree planting,  blood drives,  Elementary School supply distribution , clean water ,      etc.   I am currently trying get our club into childerns literacy programs...taking books to the barangays. etc..

There are many civic clubs to work with ...Lions Club, Kiwannis, etc..   

Excellent idea! We don't need to reinvent the wheel.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Edwin said:

Excellent idea! We don't need to reinvent the wheel.

Right.  If anyone is interested in Rotary, I would be more than happy to share more info how to get involved.