Looking for an affordable motorcycle insurance that actually pays? Concerned about theft coverage.

TreeFrog

Last April I bought a Honda CRF300 Rally and used it a couple weeks before storing it at my condo in the basement parking.  I think I might be coming back next month for 7-8 weeks and definitely want some type of insurance on the thing that would cover theft.  Can anyone point me in some direction?

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0520.jpg

SkyMan

Is it still there?

TreeFrog
4 hours ago, SkyMan said:

Is it still there?

It is still there.  I have someone stop in on. my condo once every month to check.  The property is constantly guarded with a minimum of 4 guards I believe.  

• Like 1
A_Simple_Man
5 hours ago, TreeFrog said:

want some type of insurance on the thing that would cover theft.

I have never seen any Philippine insurance that covers theft of a motorcycle and pays out.  (I wish I had it when my ride was stolen because you seldom get it back).  However this link suggests it is available.  Let us know if it works for you.

https://insureshop.ph/motor

Paddy

The link provided by @A_Simple_Man points to insurance provided by Pioneer Surety. This company appears to be in the top 10 insurance companies in the Philippines (#3) for vehicle insurance. 

I’d recommend talking to them. You might want more than just theft cover for a vehicle in storage and more than the legal minimum 3rd party cover you already have provided the motorcycle has current registration.