14-year-old accused of Black Bob Park murder in May will be prosecuted as adult

KID

While I have not previously revealed this information on the forum or to any members. My stepson Marco Cardino whom I brought to the states as an infant along with my now ex-wife was murdered and 4-14 year olds, 2-13 year olds and a 17-year-old were charged in his murder.

https://www.aol.com/14-old-accused-black-bob-200201900.html

• Sad 2
mikecon3

Sorry for your loss.

• Thanks 1
KID
Posted (edited)

Thanks Mike, Ya know its really disheartening to bring a child out of crime ridden, drug infested metro Manila. Only to have him murdered in the streets of the "promise land" While I only had the boy in my life 4ish years, it was long enough for me, my mother and own kids to form an attachment to the boy as a toddler teaching to swim, play catch, ride a trike Etc. Unfortunately, after the divorce his mother would not let my family have contact with him. Wich absolutely devastated my mother. I Really, don't understand his mother's view on this situation. His mother won't attend any of the court proceedings (all video court) Or even watch the media of the updates of what's going on with the whole situation. I get that NOTHING is going to bring her son back. BUT I just can't grasp having your child murdered and not wanting to see justice done for them. The daughter that his mother and I had together is an emotional mess over all this. SO many lives in upheaval over this.and those involved in his murder so young. All over less than $300 worth of weed SMH

Edited by KID
  • Sad 1
Edwin

It's a heartbreaking story and I'm so sorry for your family's loss. Prayers for your daughter. 

• Thanks 2
KID
Posted (edited)

As this story is unfolding. Its becoming more apparent that these kids lured Marco to that park acting as someone else thru text and they planned to kill and rob him from almost the beginning of the plan. And these kids come from upper middle-class families, by far not even close to the worst area of KC, especially being on the Kansas side. Missouri, I won't even consider going for a meal out over in KCMO without my 45 in my armpit. I guess the more this unfolding. the more i am needing to vent. THANKS for listening/reading. Anyone got any Filipino InSite as to my Ex-wife's outlook on this? just still trying to:D DUCK tape:D my daughter together and get her thru her last year of HS. between the pandemic and this. I am starting to get worried. The online learning was REALLY not her friend, and she was an A/B student since the middle of elementary school. She and her mother just wont seek any counseling over this AGAIN any Filipino  InSite???

Edited by KID
Jester

What a horrible thing to happen to anyone. My condolences. 

• Thanks 1
samatm

I am so sorry for you.  What a tragedy.   Being that the boys mother, your ex , blocked him from  accessing your family, I am guessing that you arn't too surprised  by her action/non action.  I think she cares more for what happens to her.   Very sad.  Again  so sorry . Condolences and prayers extended. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
SkyMan
On 1/4/2023 at 11:32 PM, KID said:

She and her mother just wont seek any counseling over this AGAIN any Filipino  InSite???

Sorry you and your family are going through all of this. As for Filipino insights I would guess it's along the lines of not admitting a problem exists and it will go away.  

to_dave007
4 hours ago, SkyMan said:

it's along the lines of not admitting a problem exists and it will go away.  

Lots of people like that..  not only Filipino.

SkyMan
5 hours ago, to_dave007 said:

Lots of people like that..  not only Filipino.

True but I think Filipinos take it to the extreme.