Can't Enter a Certain Acronym

Fish Sandwich

Fish Sandwich

Call me paranoid, but I'm a little spooked that I can't type the three letter acronym for the party running China here. Anyone shed some light on that? My edit and edit reason was also changed. Is it the no politics rule? :unknw:

17 hours ago, Fish Sandwich said:

Weird, it won't let me type, sounds like: See See Pee. It changes it to "China."

CCP

It must be your computer.

Edited by Edwin
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Fish Sandwich
7 hours ago, Edwin said:

It must be your computer.

Wow, now I'm really spooked. I don't think I have any auto spell-checkers or the like. Testing: China

Edited by Fish Sandwich
China to China edit on Edge browser
Fish Sandwich

Last test. Two laptops and three browsers later (Chrome, Edge and Firefox)... no browser extensions, near clean install... drum roll please...

Test: China

Update: I have tried two different locations, three computers, four browsers, and still no joy. Weird.

Edited by Fish Sandwich
China to China in different location
A_Simple_Man

I have to try :popcorn:

The China is the ruling party of the PRC which is the official acronym for China.

Test

EDIT:  You are absolutely right, Fish.  I typed 

The "(three letters that sound like see see pee)" is the ruling party of the PRC which is the official acronym for China.

And you can see that was changed to China, which fact checkers will tell you is incorrect.  It is NOT China. It is the ruling party of China.  I hope someone can explain why such a childish corruption of the post is being made.

Edited by A_Simple_Man
Chris24

Test:   China and PRC and China.   If I don't edit this post then what you read is what I typed.  

Edit:  Yep, for the first word I typed the letters See See Pee but when I submitted the post they were replaced by the word China.

Edit 2:  C.C.P. seems to make it past whatever filter.  Post Edit 2:  And yes C.C.P. is what I typed.

Edited by Chris24