Discount carpet store in Ayala closing

lamoe

Went to Ayala yesterday - bought a 2.8M x 3.8M carpet  for P3,600 - 80% off now. This store started at 50% then 60 , etc.  Have purchased 4 total in last 2 years - quality appears to be good.  The one in family house TV / living room,  2 years old (where everyone gathers - 12 sometimes, including kids), is still in good shape.

Getting home on ferry was a lot of fun - :rofl:. They originally rolled it but I asked about folding . They did a great job tying it and warping in heavy duty plastic. Made a handle from rolled up cardboard.

I believe closing on Jan 31? - 3rd floor across from True Valve.

Edited by lamoe
  • Like 2

Oh Carpet Store.... i was wondering where the  carport store was.

2 minutes ago, samatm said:

Oh Carpet Store.... i was wondering where the  carport store was.

Thanks for the heads up - corrected post.  Carpets will be in BRs and TV / living room area of great room

Now that you have the carpet home, unfold it and roll it back up...had a couple of carpets ruined because we left them folded too long and couldn't get the crease out.

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, mikecon3 said:

Now that you have the carpet home, unfold it and roll it back up...had a couple of carpets ruined because we left them folded too long and couldn't get the crease out.

Did that first thing when I got home - was folded less than 5 hours

10 hours ago, SkyMan said:

Do you have a vacuum?

The present model is a Tata also a small one - once house done will get her a standard one. No place to put in family house and primary doors not installed yet.

• Like 1