Why No Air Conditioning

MJones

Went to McDonald's for breakfast. No air conditioning. Some of 7-11 stores have no air conditioning. Surely the franchise agreements require air conditioning. Frankly it pisses me off eating breakfast without the AC turned on. 

• Like 1
battleborn

No air conditioning or no air conditioning working

HappyinPH

Every man to his taste: if it was breakfast time, i.e. not too hot, I would prefer to sit outside than with AC inside.

• Like 2
Fresh
1 hour ago, HappyinPH said:

Every man to his taste: if it was breakfast time, i.e. not too hot, I would prefer to sit outside than with AC inside.

Inhale the delicious pollution.

• Like 1
HappyinPH
Just now, Fresh said:

Well, yes, it depends on the location. In Danao the pollution isn't too bad and the outside seating faces north. 

Chako
7 hours ago, Fresh said:

Thats why I'm soon moving there permanently, tired of all the cool & fresh air back here :showing-ass:

Goetz1965

Just dont shower for a week, if they complain tell them you sweat because no aircon - they sure will turn t on again ...

HappyinPH
7 hours ago, Chako said:

Thats why I'm soon moving there permanently, tired of all the cool & fresh air back here

Can't imagine why anyone would prefer the polluted air in Cebu City to fresh air back home.... Unless of course you have/want to find a younger, prettier, nicer girl than you could find at home... Yeah, that sounds like a good reason :thumbsup:

MJones

I am sitting in a McDonald's south of Cebu. It is 722 am. I was just told they have no coffee, no breakfast. The air conditioning is weak. A franchise enforcer should be visiting these places. 

Davaoeno
1 hour ago, MJones said:

I am sitting in a McDonald's south of Cebu. It is 722 am. I was just told they have no coffee, no breakfast. The air conditioning is weak. A franchise enforcer should be visiting these places. 

I read on fb that because Sarah Duterte is being inaugurated today all McDonalds in the Philippines are not offering breakfast.

Just go back tomorrow and you will be able to get breakfast.

If they give you any trouble just tell them you know "Ian in Davao" .  That works in all McDonald's Nation wide. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
Paddy

I was in MacDonalds in Legazpi briefly a week or so ago. The aircon was on. However, they had no burgers!

Davaoeno
4 hours ago, Paddy said:

I was in MacDonalds in Legazpi briefly a week or so ago. The aircon was on. However, they had no burgers!

And did you message them the day before that " Ian in Davao" says you should serve burgers tomorrow?? Of course you didn't!

And suffered the consequences! You have only yourself to blame! 

• Haha 3
DeedleNuts

The McDo in McKinley Hill was out of sausage and egg sandwiches, so I got the ham. Next day I asked for ham and egg, and they only had sausage. I conclude they are just trying to serve everyone what I ask for. 

The AirCon always has been working, and a lot of times they have the front doors open. Taguig FTW I guess. 

• Like 1