SkyMan
Posted (edited)

Back when S&R only had the warehouse, they had 4 types pizza and I think they were all the same price except for the cheaper plain cheese. So I always got the Combo because it has a lot of stuff on it and I like stuff on my pizza except for pineapple which doesn't belong on a pizza. 

When I saw there was an S&R Pizza place in SM City Lacion I was quite happy and I've been frequenting the place for Combo pizzas this trip. 

They give a discount if you have ab S&R card but the price is still higher than the warehouse.  However,  I got one at the warehouse a couple weeks back and I noticed the pizza had some room to slide around in the box while Lacion pizzas are wall to wall. 

Anyway, last night I was at the Lacion store again and decided to try the All Meat Pizza.  It's a bit more, like another p70 or something, but it was so good. Really nice Canadian bacon or something and seamed like extra cheese. 

Worth a try if you haven't already. 

Edited by SkyMan
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
samatm

Have you tried the Landers Pizza.... I think they use the same ingredients etc.. 

• Like 1
Headshot
11 hours ago, samatm said:

Have you tried the Landers Pizza.... I think they use the same ingredients etc.. 

Skyman lives in Liloan. SM Consolacion is quite a bit closer to where he lives than Landers.

• Like 1
Jay

It's OK, big pies, big slices, but I wouldn't really call it New York style. IMO the extreme overload all meat pizza from Greenwich is better though smaller at 12". That being said I have yet to have a really great pizza here. There aren't any Greek pizzerias.

The problem with most of them here is that they go too light with the toppings so you're eating mostly crust and cheese. That and the veggie combos usually include pineapple! Pineapple is NOT a vegetable, pizza guys.

Someday I'll do a custom order with extra sauce and double toppings, hold the pineapple, and see how that one is.

M.C.A.
2 hours ago, Jay said:

It's OK, big pies, big slices, but I wouldn't really call it New York style. IMO the extreme overload all meat pizza from Greenwich is better though smaller at 12". That being said I have yet to have a really great pizza here. There aren't any Greek pizzerias.

The problem with most of them here is that they go too light with the toppings so you're eating mostly crust and cheese. That and the veggie combos usually include pineapple! Pineapple is NOT a vegetable, pizza guys.

Someday I'll do a custom order with extra sauce and double toppings, hold the pineapple, and see how that one is.

The Pizza Hut deep dish all meat pizza is pretty good, I wonder how many have forgotten about the deep dish, the large pizza though looks like a small or medium sized but it's pretty good, I add extra cheese.