Extending a Visa on Arrival

hyaku
On 9/8/2022 at 12:05 AM, A_Simple_Man said:

Therein lies the problem.  Each BI office has different rules.  Some will tell you that you can only renew 7 days before your visa expires and some will say "Sure you can get the additional 29 days and then bet a 2 month renewal the same day".

My courier extended last Monday. Normally I get continouse 6 months. But they are not doing six right now, Just two's Mine's done at JMall. Seems they are up to their old tricks again in Mandaue. They tried to get me to pay P5000 to do a same day ECC!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SkyMan

• sierra01

• Santafe

• DeedleNuts

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I may be wrong, but I don’t believe you can convert your tourist visa (extended or not) to a Balikbayan privilege while in country. I’ve had the impression the balikbayan privilege is acquired upon ar

I flew in to CEB. Checked in to hotel near Gaisano. Went to Immigration and got a 29 day extension.  No problem. No photo. Only 3 of us foreigners there. Sweet. Went to SM Cebu next morning and g

I don't think they care for extensions. 

Posted Images

lamoe
2 hours ago, hyaku said:

My courier extended last Monday. Normally I get continouse 6 months. But they are not doing six right now, Just two's Mine's done at JMall. Seems they are up to their old tricks again in Mandaue. They tried to get me to pay P5000 to do a same day ECC!

I gave up on J Mall - Mactan was soooo much better - although did get two 6 month visas there  (1 week apart) to qualify for 1 year Visa to get drivers lenience.

Edited by lamoe
  • Like 1