drinking water business

MJones

Just curious to know how much it costs to set up one of those drinking water businesses. I think you know what I mean. You take your big blue barrel and fill it up. Everyone needs water. 

East Saxon

Try doing a search I am sure someone on here did a post a while ago about it.

• Like 1
M.C.A.

My neighbor has a water business and she always complains about the huge water bill they get something like 14,000 pesos a month or more, I'll see if I can get more information on this. 

Edited by M.C.A.
Jawny

I have had experience with a bakery.  Everyone eats bread, right?  Same idea for water.  Problem is, you’ll likely be in competition right away as there are many locations in most areas where water can be purchased. As a minimum, you’d need a mayor's permit, if not a full business license. Depending upon your municipality, you’d have to have one or risk being closed. 

Because of competition, your profit margins may be low. All depends upon where you’re located and if you offer delivery as well. 

If you’re a US citizen, you might be subject to taxes on the income.  It is possible to have the business registered in the name of another person. 

• Like 1
MJones

Thanks for the replies.