Trans Man Beats Record-Setting Trans Woman in Women’s NCAA Swim Meet

• Administrator
Salty Dog

Let this soak in. A woman who is now a man, beat a man who is now a women, in a women's swim competition... :unknw:

Trans Man Beats Record-Setting Trans Woman in Women’s NCAA Swim Meet

By Craig Bannister | January 10, 2022

A biological female transitioning to become a man beat a record-setting women’s-competition biological male who transitioned to become a female in a college swim meet held on Saturday.

Yale’s Iszac Henig, a biological female competing in the women’s competition because she has not completed the one year of hormone therapy required to compete as a male, beat Lia Thomas, a biological male who recently set records competing as a woman for the University of Pennsylvania, National Review reports:

“Earlier this season, Thomas set pool, program, and meet records, 38 seconds ahead of the next-closest female Penn swimmer in one event.

“On Saturday, though, Thomas fell short in two races; one in which Thomas placed fifth and Iszac Henig — another transgender athlete who is presently making the transition from female to male — came in first, and then once again in a relay in which Henig bested Thomas by over a second.”

Henig has had a mastectomy, but is delaying hormone therapy. Thomas has been receiving hormone therapy for more than two years, The Daily Mail explains:

“Henig, a 20-year-old from Palo Alto, California, has delayed hormone treatments to finish his career on Yale's women's team as he transitions from female to male.”

….

“Thomas began transitioning in May 2019 and came out to her team in early fall of 2019. After a year of hormone treatments, as required by the NCAA, Thomas submitted medical paperwork documenting her year of treatment and was approved to switch to the women's team.”

Thomas competed as a male collegian swimmer for three years before transitioning and setting records as a woman swimmer, Fox News reports:

“Lia Thomas, a transgender student at the Ivy League university, dominated the 500-yard freestyle preliminaries and finals at the Zippy Invitational at the University of Akron this month. Thomas earned a winning time of 4:34.06 in the finals, breaking the Ivy League record, and set new school records in the 1,650-yard freestyle and 200-yard freestyle competitions.

“Thomas previously competed as a man for three years on the school's men's team. Thomas' success on the women’s team has renewed criticism over allowing transgender women to compete against biological females.”

https://cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/trans-man-beats-record-setting-trans-woman-womens-ncaa-swim-meet

image.png
Yale University swimmer Iszac Henig was victorious at the women’s 100- and 400-yard freestyle races.

image.png
University of Pennsylvania’s Lia Thomas had caused controversy for shattering multiple records at women’s swim meets and wiping out opponents.

to_dave007
1 hour ago, Salty Dog said:

Let this soak in. A woman who is now a man, beat a man who is now a women, in a women's swim competition..

Gee.  I should immediately buy tickets to these events so that I could witness true history being made..  NOT !!!

Since I'm NOT currently back in Canada..  I can voice my politically incorrect and insensitive opinion...  that all this er..  um..  "trans crap"..  has done even more harm to womens sports than the US womens soccer team with it's equal pay for equal work "crap".   Though a lifelong fan of Olympic sports..  I normally keep quiet and voice my opinion silently..  by refusing to watch most womens sports.  Yes..  I know.. they are likely devastated by my absence.

• Like 3
lamoe

1st rate still bio female (did a double Amazon) beats 10 rate bio male?

• Haha 1
Davaoeno
On 1/12/2022 at 3:52 AM, lamoe said:

double Amazon) 

Is that where Amazon delivers 2 parcels at the same time?

• Haha 1
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

Here is Iszac Henig's photo of when he was a female...

image.png

lamoe
36 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

Is that where Amazon delivers 2 parcels at the same time?

Actually gets rid of 2 not 1

rfm010
5 hours ago, Salty Dog said:

Here is Iszac Henig's photo of when he was a female...

image.png

She was kind of cute in her day.  Pity she's let herself go.

• Haha 2