Need agent to help with visa to visit my child

seanm
16 hours ago, donroberts said:

Thanks for all the good info everyone.

I sent an email to Paul W at Cebu Relocations- waiting to hear back.

I'm booking a flight On Cathay for July. (flexible fare, $50 to change dates etc.)

Hopefully travel may ease up by then.

I'll reach out to some of the members here for more info- (After I find out as much as I can here on my end.)

The Philippine Consulate in San Francisco is closest to me. People have been posting that PI Embassy & Consulate phones aren't being answered.

Mid 70s here today in Santa Cruz :)

i got in on a 9a in September because i had a child in country.

essentially you put the paperwork together, send it to the philippines embassy closest to you (mine was los angeles), they will most likely send the packet back the same way you sent it because you will probably miss something. 

it will take probably 3-4 months. You also will probably need a few items mailed from the Philippines that you will need to put in the packet.

They definitely wont talk on the phone, i am not even sure if i emailed with them. But they will open your mail and send it back with information.

SkyMan
1 hour ago, seanm said:

They definitely wont talk on the phone, i am not even sure if i emailed with them. But they will open your mail and send it back with information.

So perhaps just send a quick letter to them saying you have a child in the RP and need a visa to go visit them. Include contact info and nothing else. Then they'll reply with what you actually need.

And remember, different embassy could be different requirements.  But feel free to post that list here for others.

2 hours ago, Davaoeno said:

Based on??   I hope you aren't relying solely on their stated MISSION STATEMENT 😁

They processed an SRRV for a friend of mine in which he said they did a good job for him...He also said there rate was kind of high though...

• Thanks 3