Real estate agent to sell a condo

Hello can anyone recommend a real estate agent? I have a condo in the city center I want to sell cheap and need someone to help , i have over the years tried many many and most are ..... 

Want someone trustworthy ,reliable and serious that will make an effort 

thanks a lot 

• Haha 1
Ozepete
8 minutes ago, vguy said:

Hello can anyone recommend a real estate agent? I have a condo in the city center I want to sell cheap and need someone to help , i have over the years tried many many and most are ..... 

Want someone trustworthy ,reliable and serious that will make an effort 

thanks a lot 

What about some details here, someone at LinC may be interested. And good luck with the "someone trustworthy ,reliable and serious that will make an effort" bit!!!:rolleyes: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Ozepete said:

What about some details here, someone at LinC may be interested. And good luck with the "someone trustworthy ,reliable and serious that will make an effort" bit!!!:rolleyes: 

Its not allowed to advertise here is why I didnt .

Yes I know , asking the impossible

• Like 1
Davaoeno

To place a commercial ad (e.g. business advertising) on this site, please view the appropriate thread.

Just look under Advertising.  You can certainly post an ad-  you just have to pay for it !!

Edited by Davaoeno
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1