• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cookie47

• SkyMan

• BossHog

• to_dave007

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My old friend Jaffer (85) here in Tuburan lives in nipa and bamboo right on the beach..  <20 meters from the high tide line..  and for 2 days prior to Odette he steadfastly refused to evacuate.  Fi

I survived here in Surigao city, no communication, power or water here. I reckon it could be up to 3/4 months before the electra network can be rebuild, my house turned Ikea flatpack. Dinagat see

Well, this has made me rethink a few things.  I think we are going to switch from a pressure pump on our water supply to a big frukking tank atop the very solid tower that is already on our property. 

Posted Images

14 hours ago, cookie47 said:

Sorry I don't have Facebook.

I was brought up in an era where people talked to each other and didn't winge and whine via a keyboard..

ok boomer, I guess now it's time to laugh at your 2,416 posts made on a keyboard (none of which could have been made if PLDT was as useless then as they are right now).

Edited by Fresh
  • Haha 3
to_dave007
3 hours ago, Fresh said:

ok boomer, I guess now it's time to laugh at your 2,416 posts made on a keyboard (none of which could have been made if PLDT was as useless then as they are right now).

That's ENOUGH..  If you boys wish to piss on each other.. Do it elsewhere !!

The topic is Odette..  

• Like 1
RogerDuMond
On 1/14/2022 at 5:17 AM, Fresh said:

Sun/Smart Magic Data has been a lifesaver, and PLDT's an embarrassment.

Our PLDT is still out, and I don't expect it back for at least another month, but it is understandable.

They are working with a much smaller crew than any of the electric companies and with just as much damage. Hey, there are areas in Cebu City that still don't have power, let alone PLDT fiber. We went to the city today to go to the bank and I saw 4 different electric companies working on power lines in different areas of the city, so imagine how thin a small crew like PLDT is stretched. Out here with all the trees down, they basically are having to reinstall the whole system from scratch.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
cookie47
6 minutes ago, RogerDuMond said:

let alone PLDT fiber

Just a side note.

Our one and Only pole in the Sub Division that came down that I think does everything was reinstalled (by VECO) by an 8 man crew from Tarlac (Manila). According to my wife a Bisaya/Tagalog speaking Forman was allocated to help with Bisaya if needed.... Interesting.....We were so happy that the sub division residents chipped in with Jollybee for the lot...

• Like 2
samatm

I hate my PLDT Fibre... until its knocked out..  Now I cry for them to come back.    

• Like 1