Scoot Airlines

BossHog
7 hours ago, GwapoGuy said:

Has anyone here flown Scoot Airlines? There hub is in Singapore.

I have not.  But according to this news story from yesterday they've just opened a route between Davao and Singapore which will be very convenient for some of us. I just checked flyscoot.com and the one-way base fare from Davao-Singapore for next week is currently 5,800 pesos. Not bad! Flights outta Davao are at 2:20 pm and flight time is three and a half hours. At least you don't have to fly at some ungodly hour.

https://news.abs-cbn.com/business/12/01/21/scoot-holds-maiden-flight-in-davao-city

"Singapore Airlines' low-cost subsidiary Scoot held its maiden flight in Davao City on Wednesday afternoon. Scoot flights are scheduled every Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday."

Edited by BossHog
  • Thanks 3

We have flown Scoot Manila to Singapore then Singapore to Gold Coast. One of the best budget airlines in my opinion and the leg room is better than I expected. 
Staff were friendly and the food was passable! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Headshot

I have flown Scoot from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur. It was like flying Southwestern Airlines. Singapore Airlines has three branches. Singapore Airlines is the best. Silk Air is the next in quality. Then there is Scoot Air.

Edited by Headshot