Small Package from Australia.

cookie47

"Mainly" For the Aussies out there.

Getting credit card from Australia to the Philippines.

A New issue credit Card was sent to my nephew in Melbourne.

I tried all the big shippers (Googled everything) with a resounding NO .and very little customer service..we don't take Credit cards. (DHL,FedEx, Plus a multitude of others... Internally I could have used registered Australian post.but Sadly it was the PH end I was concerned about.,

Finally i found a company that would ST LEAST talk to me and help. Although I did have to get a letter from my bank stating that the card was inactive .(easy by email)

The company is called PACK AND SEND...I chose the local agent near my nephew but looking at the website they are well established in the eastern states.$60AU and 4 days door to Door..Tracked from Melbourne, Singapore,Hong Kong,Cebu..It was opened by customs and resealed...

BUT, Ironically it went by DHL...🥴

What they will send size wise I don't know, but customer service was outstanding.🙂

• Like 3