Beware of the Shopee Scammers

Goetz1965

I actually sell some of my stuff on Facebook marketplace (wich is some Apple items) and now I get those buyers that ask If I could sell thru shoppee because they are on other islands and cannot meet.

So I think these scammers now copy the old paypal scam to try it on shoppee.

It goes like this - they give you an adress that isnt correct - so LBC will try to deliver but cant.
After 1-2 tries the scammer contacts LBC ad fetches the item manually - BUT in the tracking it still says "not delivered because wrong adress".

After they got the item they wait for a while and then contact shoppee presenting the transaction telling  "not delivered because wrong adress" - and get their money back.

So if some buyer asks you to sell thru shoppee just tell him to F*ck OFF!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

I have a office next to LBC and J&T and I see hundreds of small Shopee packages being dropped of every day for shipping and none are at LBC. 

https://help.shopee.ph/ph/s/article/How-to-choose-a-courier-for-shipment-1542963017752

Shopee Supported Logistics partners include:

Shopee Xpress also known as Standard Delivery

Gogo Xpress

Ninja Van Own packaging

J&T Express

XDE

Entrego (For Overseas Orders)

• Like 2
cvgtpc1

After knowing this I will now consider Shopee instead of Lazada.  Tired of my Lazada orders going into LBC limbo.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, cvgtpc1 said:

After knowing this I will now consider Shopee instead of Lazada.  Tired of my Lazada orders going into LBC limbo.

Agreed. Shopee is the best, LBC is the worst.

Soupeod
10 hours ago, Goetz1965 said:

I actually sell some of my stuff on Facebook marketplace (wich is some Apple items) and now I get those buyers that ask If I could sell thru shoppee because they are on other islands and cannot meet.

It goes like this - they give you an adress that isnt correct - so LBC will try to deliver but cant.
After 1-2 tries the scammer contacts LBC ad fetches the item manually - BUT in the tracking it still says "not delivered because wrong adress".

After they got the item they wait for a while and then contact shoppee presenting the transaction telling  "not delivered because wrong adress" - and get their money back.

29 minutes ago, Fresh said:

Agreed. Shopee is the best, LBC is the worst.

According to the OP, Shopee could be a scam. And whomever they are shipping with.

Never had a problem with LBC myself. Your location probably has more to do with problems with any shipping service.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, cvgtpc1 said:

J&T took most of my orders both in Shopee and Lazada. But fail to deliver: Outside delivery area, was the standard answer. J&T boasts nation wide delivery. Why they crab my orders then. Oh well

After several contact with Shopee and Lazada the latter change my deliveries to Entrego who are 100 solid. Shopee did not listen to me, so all my shopping in Lazada, deliver by Entrego. Surprised it worked, I did not give in. Kudos to Lazada customer care

• Like 5
On 10/24/2021 at 4:53 AM, Soupeod said:

According to the OP, Shopee could be a scam.

Anything can be used to scam someone, the great thing about Shopee is you can sort sellers by how popular they are, then easily check their ratings and reviews.

On 10/23/2021 at 7:03 PM, maximian said:

I have a office next to LBC and J&T and I see hundreds of small Shopee packages being dropped of every day for shipping and none are at LBC. 

Yeah LBC isn't even an option for Shopee delivery, and they aren't needed either. Which is funny from a business perspective because LBC was around before all those new shipping services and completely failed to capitalize on growing demand.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
Province-life
On 10/23/2021 at 6:20 PM, Goetz1965 said:

The seller would still be paid though after a while, would get tagged as lost.

On 10/23/2021 at 7:03 PM, maximian said:

https://help.shopee.ph/ph/s/article/How-to-choose-a-courier-for-shipment-1542963017752

Shopee Supported Logistics partners include:

Shopee Xpress also known as Standard Delivery

Gogo Xpress

Ninja Van Own packaging

J&T Express

XDE

Entrego (For Overseas Orders)

Most/all of those outsource a lot of provincial deliveries to LBC. They own Gogoexpress also.

• 2 months later...

A new Shoppee scam, by Shoppee.

If you receive an item that is incorrect or damaged and try to make a dispute, Shoppee gives an error that you must mark items as received first before disputing.

However after you mark items as received, the option to dispute is now gone, because "Completed orders can't be disputed".

• Sad 1