iPhone photos not uploading

Pman

I click add file. I choose the pic. I click upload. It says wrong file format and gives a long list of acceptable formats. 

Other than exporting them into another application and changing format, anyone else with an iPhone figure out how to directly upload from photos?

• Administrator
Salty Dog

What is the photo format of the iPhone photos? 

Accepted file types: jpg (not jpeg), gif, png, ico, mp3, mp4, mpg, wmv, wma, avi, pdf, doc, docx, ppt, pptx, xls, xlsx, wav, psd, wps, bmp, txt, tiff, zip

You should be able to just copy and paste an image though... 

• Administrator
Salty Dog

If you’re using iOS 11 or later, you may have noticed that photos taken with your iPhone camera are saved as HEIC files instead of the previous format, JPG. This new file format was introduced to offer better compression while still preserving image quality. The problem with HEIC is that it’s not widely compatible with other apps or devices, and you may not be able to open a HEIC photo after moving it to your computer. This article will explain how you can convert an HEIC to a JPG or even how to stop taking pictures in HEIC format altogether.… 

What is HEIC, and how to convert photos from HEIC to JPG?

• Like 1