My new toy has arrived

• Administrator
Dafey

Color me green with envy 

HeyMike

Here's my toy.... I kinda like yours better....

TableSawSm.thumb.jpg.f689ed9caa2ffeeaa7b9a04f272c5df2.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Administrator
Dafey

And you can eat off of yours!

• Like 2
to_dave007
32 minutes ago, Dafey said:

And you can eat off of yours!

and play cards..  easy enough to cut the deck.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
cookie47
4 hours ago, greatplace said:

My new toy arrived

Nice gear..... ,I have No skills with wood...Have a mechanical background. Found I couldn't weld it🥴

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Nothing like my ol Stanley, not as fast as yours but guaranteed to work during brownouts:yahoo:

Saw.jpg

Edited by Chako
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Chris24

I wish I were handy but that gene completely skipped me.  Looking forward to pics of your crafty creations. 

• Like 1
rfm010

Love it.  I really want a sawstop but i find surgeons in the philippines are a more cost effective option. 

• Haha 2
On 10/17/2021 at 1:22 AM, greatplace said:

My new toy arrived a couple of weeks ago Its a Sherwood 10 in Cabinet table Saw. Can't use it yet as my work shop has to be extended so I can cut 8 x 4 sheets of MDF but I am very excited to add this cabinet saw to the shop with all my other machines.  I robbed the wings from my Sherwood router table as you don't need them on the table.  I haven't bolted them on yet as they are too heavy on my own.  This Sherwood range is made in Taiwan specially for the Australian market only the same company who makes the Sawstop

But pretty cool tho 

003.JPG

006.JPG

So is their a specialty (cabinetry..etc) that you work with or just have this for just GP?

greatplace

I am a Carpenter and Joiner by trade and I have been building house here in the Philippines and was a owner builder back in Perth Aust.  Now that we have finished our Townhouses I have been concertrating on building and installing kitchen cabinets.

This new cabinet saw replaces my old Sherwood Construction saw when I sold up everything pack it all in a container and shipped it here

IMG_20211019_094805.jpg

12 hours ago, greatplace said:

I am a Carpenter and Joiner by trade and I have been building house here in the Philippines and was a owner builder back in Perth Aust.  Now that we have finished our Townhouses I have been concertrating on building and installing kitchen cabinets.

This new cabinet saw replaces my old Sherwood Construction saw when I sold up everything pack it all in a container and shipped it here

IMG_20211019_094805.jpg

Thank you, will have to keep you in mind.