New Tri Nation alliance With Australia, United Kingdom and the US

cookie47

Swissrider

This Tri Nation Alliance will be ok. No worries. The Chinese will not dare to interfere in this region. But what about the other ASEAN countries ? There the chinese influence is growing day by day.

Gesendet von meinem M2101K6G mit Tapatalk

• Like 2
cookie47

If you go to YouTube you will find a speech from the Australian Prime Minister and in part he Actually mentions the Current ASEAN partnership. So I guess they would be helped.?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Ozepete

This is the best news in decades.  Good job Scomo, USA and GB.

Now lets wait for those Green wackos to put shit on it... they take stupid to a whole new level   :rolleyes:

• Like 4
cvgtpc1

Saw the headline and was a little surprised Australia didn't already have a nuclear sub.

• Like 2
rfm010
8 hours ago, cookie47 said:

and form an alliance with the United Kingdom and the US..

This part surprises me in that i'd always assumed an alliance had always existed. 

Maybe its just some new terms have been added such as how to spell color and how to speak understandable english?

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
Soupeod
18 hours ago, rfm010 said:

This part surprises me in that i'd always assumed an alliance had always existed. 

Maybe its just some new terms have been added such as how to spell color and how to speak understandable english?

By George I think you’re right! 😄

cookie47
Traditionally true your suprise is well founded.The relationship/Alliance has always existed but a bit up and down over the years depending on what political pursasion was in government at the time. BTW it's Colour ,Tyres..,etc

Sent from my M2003J15SC using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
BossHog
21 hours ago, rfm010 said:

An alliance sure. What's new is the sharing of nuclear propulsion know-how. This hasn't been done since 1958.

The "circle of trust" is both expanding and tightening. Two members of the Five Eyes are left out of this. Namely the notoriously wishy-washy Canucks and the Kiwis.

It won't be until about 2036 until these new Aussie subs are even operational.

The French are massively pissed off which is always a bonus.

Edited by BossHog
  • Like 5
cookie47
Saw the headline and was a little surprised Australia didn't already have a nuclear sub.

Your observations are correct.Its ironic though that Australia has two uranium mines ,One now Depleted and I think Ranger is still going.But due to some agreements and international treaties did not enrich it.Just sold the base product to "safe nations" for power generation.I hope they saved some for the new subs..,

• Like 1
BossHog
1 minute ago, cookie47 said:

Your observations are correct.

Important to note the difference between a nuclear-powered sub and one with nuclear weapons. Australia is getting the former but not the latter

• Like 3
cookie47
Important to note the difference between a nuclear-powered sub and one with nuclear weapons. Australia is getting the former but not the latter
Yep...Appreciate the clarification

They might change their minds though

Dunno , Probably won't Be in my time

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
BossHog
On 9/16/2021 at 5:00 PM, Ozepete said:

Now lets wait for those Green wackos to put shit on it...

Why? They'll run on clean energy instead of diesel-electric. Or is that beyond them?

• Like 1
cookie47
37 minutes ago, BossHog said:

Kiwis

Australia has had the ANZUS treaty for years......Love Kiwi,s make excellent mechanic's...

HOWEVER..

Now the Kiwi PM  Is saying no nuclear power ships from AUSTRALIA will be allowed in New Zealand Water's.You couldn't make this up.

No problem New Zealand, Australia will help in a time of conflict, but it'll be from a distance....

• Thanks 1
BossHog
1 hour ago, cookie47 said:

Now the Kiwi PM  Is saying no nuclear power ships from AUSTRALIA will be allowed in New Zealand Water's.You couldn't make this up.

Besides range, the general point of nuclear-propulsion subs is their stealth capability. Jacinda won't have a lot of say in that matter.

• Like 2