Many pics not fully loading.

SkyMan

Seem to be mostly from Kahuna.  I have ludicrous speed internet so it's not that.  I've rebooted and refreshed.

image.thumb.png.f840245ea7d4fb19645e5cd611733604.png

Apparently my own pics as well, see above.

Edited by SkyMan
  • Thanks 1
Kahuna
7 minutes ago, SkyMan said:

Seem to be mostly from Kahuna.  I have ludicrous speed internet so it's not that.  I've rebooted and refreshed.

image.thumb.png.f840245ea7d4fb19645e5cd611733604.png

Apparently my own pics as well, see above.

They loaded and pasted when I put them there.  I don't know what happened in between then and now.

Kahuna

let's try this:

241520483_6100653756675614_8584344165472079906_n.jpg

• Haha 1
to_dave007

Photo in post by @SkyMan about 1 hour ago in Unrealistic Expectations does not fully load at start.  If I click the photo it opens.  So.. the photo appears fuly LOADED to the platform, but the platform appears not to fully send the photo when i browse to that page.

• Thanks 1
Kahuna
3 minutes ago, to_dave007 said:

Photo in post by @SkyMan about 1 hour ago in Unrealistic Expectations does not fully load at start.  If I click the photo it opens.  So.. the photo appears fuly LOADED to the platform, but the platform appears not to fully send the photo when i browse to that page.

Might be a server issue?  

to_dave007
4 minutes ago, Kahuna said:

Might be a server issue?  

I don't know the archietcture well enough to comment.

All I know is that I can see several photos that do NOT fully load when I navigate to the page.  Just the top part of the photo displays and if i wait. the rest does not come.  But if then CLICK that partial photo, the full photo displays. To me that means when the photo was orginally posted.. it was fully uploaded..  But for some reason it doesn't fully show up when i navigate to the page.

As near as I can tell.. it's only recent photo's.

I just pointed out that @SkyManphoto because someone commented that it was only @Kahunaphotos that were not displaying correctly.  That's not true... and example given  

• Thanks 1
Kahuna
1 minute ago, to_dave007 said:

I just pointed out that @SkyManphoto because someone commented that it was only @Kahunaphotos that were not displaying correctly.  That's not true... and example given

I have to own that since I do put a lion's share of meme's here most of the time. :wink:

• Like 1
A_Simple_Man

Pics still not loading.  Even the ones that I looked at yesterday are not loading all the way today.  Not all pics, just lots of them.  Server issue for sure.

• Thanks 1