NFL 2021

BossHog

Kicking off with the Hall of Fame game @ 8 AM Friday August 6th Philippines time.

Just got my Game Pass renewed. Go Steelers!

hofg.thumb.jpg.793ce1db18604fe128d77b73705876b0.jpg

Edited by BossHog
  • Like 1
rfm010

First its corn season now football starting, in less than 4 weeks xmas carols in the malls.  Time flies when you're hunkered down.

• Haha 2
Soupeod

Christmas songs already being played here! Go Seahawks!

SkyMan
16 hours ago, BossHog said:

Kicking off with the Hall of Fame game @ 8 AM Friday August 6th Philippines time.

Just got my Game Pass renewed. Go Steelers!

hofg.thumb.jpg.793ce1db18604fe128d77b73705876b0.jpg

Not that I'm particularly interested in this game but does anyone have a good guess how to stream it free? Just wanting to gear up for the season. 

• 4 weeks later...
Soupeod
On 8/5/2021 at 11:07 PM, SkyMan said:

Not that I'm particularly interested in this game but does anyone have a good guess how to stream it free? Just wanting to gear up for the season. 

Same

Soupeod

FU Cam from the 12s! 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
SkyMan
3 hours ago, Soupeod said:

FU Cam from the 12s! 😂

Does that qualify as a 1 season wonder?

• Like 1
Soupeod
9 hours ago, SkyMan said:

Does that qualify as a 1 season wonder?

To me, it looked inevitable.

• 2 weeks later...
Soupeod

Bucs vs Cowboys, That last pass looked like pass interference to me to set them up.

BossHog

Well, some might say 1 AM Monday is an awkward time for Sunday afternoon kick-off. But the best part of watching NFL 12 hours  in the future is...you set up the projector and a 300" outdoor screen. Grill's been going since midnight but I really need to start buying bug spray by the gallon.

• Haha 1

So I'm watching Houston-Cleveland and early 2nd quarter the game is tied and Houston has 3rd and 15, gets 13 just over midfield but Cleveland was offsides so instead of replaying at 3rd and 10, Houston declines and punts. ?????

18 hours ago, SkyMan said:

So I'm watching Houston-Cleveland and early 2nd quarter the game is tied and Houston has 3rd and 15, gets 13 just over midfield but Cleveland was offsides so instead of replaying at 3rd and 10, Houston declines and punts. ?????

You are kidding?   .... really????   ....   EDIT:  I just read up on.. hoping there was some cool strategy that I had missed.. but nope.  A head coach in the NFL thinks he is a  Pop Warner coach and decided to Punt..instead of giving his offense a chance to make a first down.   Incredibly idiotic.   He Gained 29 yards of field position has his punter put it though the  endzone..  very lame.

Edited by samatm
  • Like 1
26 minutes ago, samatm said:

punter put it though the  endzone..  very lame.

Ray guy would have hit the coffin corner. 

Not that madden would have punted though.