My Friend Retired USAF passed and wife needs help with TRICARE forms

Norman

Can any one help my friends wife with her Tri-Care forms she lives in the city and her husband  just passed July5th and has a lot of hospital bills 

Her name is Evelyn and e mail is   (please PM Norman for email address)   I would help but i am back in US as my wife passed with Covid 9/10/2020  and i have not been able to get back and sell the house . But thank God my stepson is there helping me  i lived in Sogod in the north 

I told her to try the RAO office in the city also 

Thanks for any help for her   Norm Atwater 

• Like 1
  • Administrator
Dafey

For privacy reasons we don't post emails but please, if you can help Personal Message @Normanfor the widow's email.

5 minutes ago, Norman said:

she lives in the city

Are we talking Cebu City, Norman?

Sorry to hear of the loss of your wife and your friend

Norman

Thanks yes they can touch base with me  yes she lives in a condo in Cebu City 

I have not navigated this forum in a long time 

• Like 2
  • Administrator
Dafey

No worries. Glad you're aboard.

Soupeod
4 hours ago, Norman said:

Can any one help my friends wife with her Tri-Care forms she lives in the city and her husband  just passed July5th and has a lot of hospital bills 

Her name is Evelyn and e mail is   (please PM Norman for email address)   I would help but i am back in US as my wife passed with Covid 9/10/2020  and i have not been able to get back and sell the house . But thank God my stepson is there helping me  i lived in Sogod in the north 

I told her to try the RAO office in the city also 

Thanks for any help for her   Norm Atwater 

Try Tricare select overseas. They have numbers to call. 
Rao in Cebu

Vfw locally at your Location

• Like 1
SkyMan

There is also a final medical/funeral benefit from the VA as well as a survivors pension. She'll need a copy of his DD-214 for that.

My condolences for your losses.

Edited by SkyMan
  • Like 1
Norman

Thanks Sky Man 

I don’t know weather he had ever signed up for VA will ask her tonight my time and i have a VA Card but do not use it as i am 0 disability and use Tri care for life and it has been good for me and when the wife was sick so many medical bills and she was on a Cancer pill i paid $6.000 US dollars for when she was in hospital in Cebu . And when we got back to US the Military was paying $15,800 for 30 day supply and my cost was $26  it cost me money to go to VA 

• Like 1
SkyMan
On 7/22/2021 at 7:33 PM, Norman said:

I don’t know weather he had ever signed up for VA will ask her tonight

It's not something he needed to sign up for in advance.