Jump to content

Recommended Posts

SkyMan

I'm seeing on an fb group that people going to the JMall BI for tourist visa extensions are being told they need to produce the receipts from all of their extensions since their last entry.

Anyone run into this either at JMall or Mactan (or anywhere else?)

Edited by SkyMan
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Fresh

JMall demands all, otherwise you need to produce notarized affidavit stating you don't have all.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
Salty Dog
1 hour ago, SkyMan said:

I'm seeing on an fb group that people going to the JMall BI for tourist visa extensions are being told they need to produce the receipts from all of their extensions since their last entry.

Anyone run into this either at JMall or Mactan (or anywhere else?)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Soupeod
2 hours ago, SkyMan said:

I'm seeing on an fb group that people going to the JMall BI for tourist visa extensions are being told they need to produce the receipts from all of their extensions since their last entry.

Anyone run into this either at JMall or Mactan (or anywhere else?)

I’m laughing at Jmall Req., not you. 😅 I’ve never run into any of the bull you guys have by dealing with Jmall.

I dont know if I have ever shown a receipt ever…

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
lamoe
5 hours ago, Soupeod said:

I’m laughing at Jmall Req., not you. 😅 I’ve never run into any of the bull you guys have by dealing with Jmall.

I dont know if I have ever shown a receipt ever…

JMall is the place people go to when they have either no other choice (ECC after 1 year) or don't know any better. Each BNI location operates under it's own authority.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Fresh
6 hours ago, Soupeod said:

I’m laughing at Jmall Req., not you. 😅 I’ve never run into any of the bull you guys have by dealing with Jmall.

I dont know if I have ever shown a receipt ever…

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
SkyMan
11 hours ago, Salty Dog said:

 

It was mentioned there bur kind of buried.  I think this deserves it's own thread. Also, rather than assuming it is a rule for all, I'd be interested if it's just another JMall thing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
lamoe
20 hours ago, SkyMan said:

It was mentioned there bur kind of buried.  I think this deserves it's own thread. Also, rather than assuming it is a rule for all, I'd be interested if it's just another JMall thing. 

The rules are for all - depends on if they want to follow them or not. When I got nailed for my extension fine I was shown the written notification that fines would be implemented regardless of lockdown travel restrictions - went to Mactan for next one - asked did you charge fines? - No

As for the 1 / 2 / 6  months J Mall will probably not inform you that seniors are allowed to ASK for 6 and if you do ????

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
hyaku
On 7/14/2021 at 2:22 PM, Soupeod said:

I’m laughing at Jmall Req., not you. 😅 I’ve never run into any of the bull you guys have by dealing with Jmall.

I dont know if I have ever shown a receipt ever…

My courier never shows my receipts either. The damned ink fades so quick they are unreadable anyway.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
to_dave007

Not sure why it's such a big issue.  Was advised by Immigration to keep receipts years ago..  so I kept them.  Then, when they stopped having the stickers to put in passport, they said show your receipts, so they stay stapled inside the passport, and i show them next time, and add the new receipt.  I don't see it as being a problem.

5 hours ago, hyaku said:

The damned ink fades so quick they are unreadable anyway.

All my receipts back to my arrival in summer 2019 are quite readable.  Just checked.  Suggest you keep them out of the sun.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
RogerDuMond
6 hours ago, to_dave007 said:

All my receipts back to my arrival in summer 2019 are quite readable.

I also have all my receipts since conversion from BB to 13A in 2012 through this year and like yours, all are easily readable.

rec.jpg.5edd96d89b328e04de0cf74325c7dd60.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
lamoe
7 hours ago, to_dave007 said:

Not sure why it's such a big issue.  Was advised by Immigration to keep receipts years ago..  so I kept them.  Then, when they stopped having the stickers to put in passport, they said show your receipts, so they stay stapled inside the passport, and i show them next time, and add the new receipt.  I don't see it as being a problem.

All my receipts back to my arrival in summer 2019 are quite readable.  Just checked.  Suggest you keep them out of the sun.

I keep my passport in a waterproof cellphone pouch I got for going to the beach. Was getting difficult to fold papers enough to get in.

After I got ECC at airport they took them out and handed passport back.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
SkyMan
5 hours ago, lamoe said:

I keep my passport in a waterproof cellphone pouch I got for going to the beach.

Can't say I ever brought my passport to the beach. 

 

13 hours ago, to_dave007 said:

Suggest you keep them out of the sun.

They aren't dashboard safe.

13 hours ago, to_dave007 said:

Not sure why it's such a big issue. 

I think most are smart enough to keep them but if you aren't used to bringing them it could cost another trip.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
lamoe
2 hours ago, SkyMan said:

Can't say I ever brought my passport to the beach.

 

Me neither but given how receipts here play "disappearing ink" and I had them for when we do go to the beach figured why not?

image.png.02a10c3526f4d699756a69ca482291b9.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
hyaku

Never been asked once. Mainly because I usually use a courier. Cuts out a lot of the BS these people pull.

She is in and out of the office in minutes.

 

Edited by hyaku
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..

Capture.JPG

I Understand...