The Philippines Has Been Named Least Safe Country in the World

A_Simple_Man
14 minutes ago, SkyMan said:

They can't own the ocean, or even the beach.

1 hour ago, MarinePride said:

the resort claims as theirs.

They know they cannot "own" it but 2 security guards walking along the beach can definitely "claim" it.  I have met that circumstance many times and they always pressure me away.

MarinePride
1 hour ago, SkyMan said:

They can't own the ocean, or even the beach.

If that's the case then, all of Mactan should just swarm the place everyday then.  I'm a member of the place, but won't be renewing this time around. 

aabel

Entering a private beach may set you in danger. But there is a law in the Philippines that tells yhat every person has a right to free access to theocean.

A friend if mine printed out this law and showed it to the guards at the gate to the beach area at EGI. As the guards put my frien at gunpoint, he stopped and called the police. Police arrived han he showed them copy of the law. The guards had to let my friend go to the beach, but not to the pools or bars.

I was also member of Bluewater Maribago. Nice food, service and music.

• Like 2