Owners face fines as council in Australia introduces 24-hour 'cat curfew'

Soupeod

BossHog
21 hours ago, Ozepete said:

Cookies right, they are devastating our native critters and worse is they also like to kill for entertainment, me too, so pass the rifle! 

Couldn't agree more. We shoot every cat that makes an appearance; the twelve gauge solution to a horrible environmental problem. It's just incredibly irresponsible for some narcissist cat-owner to enable some free-roaming 'pet' to destroy native wildlife. Every cat 'owner' who feeds those evil creatures and allows them outside their home should be tracked down and jailed. Or worse.

Before someone says I'm not an animal lover, the exact opposite is true. I've devoted the past twenty years to protecting native wildlife here. Exterminating cats is part of that.

Edited by BossHog
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
MickyG

makes me wonder how you 21st century guys are going to be able to burn witches at the stake without a black cat to be seen anywhere:idontknow:

I am indifferent to their fate but does me smile as I am sure the human race has contributed far more to extinction events than the humble p*ssy.... I wonder if they are going to view us in the same way!!! now that could be scary:shocked:

Edited by MickyG
because i can
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 4 months later...
Soupeod
On 7/5/2021 at 11:44 AM, BossHog said:

Couldn't agree more. We shoot every cat that makes an appearance; the twelve gauge solution to a horrible environmental problem. It's just incredibly irresponsible for some narcissist cat-owner to enable some free-roaming 'pet' to destroy native wildlife. Every cat 'owner' who feeds those evil creatures and allows them outside their home should be tracked down and jailed. Or worse.

Before someone says I'm not an animal lover, the exact opposite is true. I've devoted the past twenty years to protecting native wildlife here. Exterminating cats is part of that.

I’m thinking of buying a pellet gun for my son.

• Like 4
Ozepete

We don't need a cat curfew here, they don't live long enough!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Soupeod

We have cats everywhere here. Especially at 3am jumping house to house, waking the dogs, who then wake us up.

Filipinos seem oblivious to a lot of noise. Doesn’t affect them.

• Like 1
Davaoeno
15 minutes ago, Soupeod said:

We have cats everywhere here. Especially at 3am jumping house to house, waking the dogs, who then wake us up.

Filipinos seem oblivious to a lot of noise. Doesn’t affect them.

Filipinos have a different bone structure in their inner ear.  Not only does it filter out all noise above 100 decibels but it also caps their IQs at 110 and makes them highly sensitive to any perceived slight! Various types of surgery have been attempted but none with any real success.

Pet therapy has been attempted using cats but also with no success

Edited by Davaoeno
Gotta stay on topic eh !
  • Haha 2