A Brief History of the Philippines

RR3

Hilarious. Not a word of China and Chinese influence. Chinese traders founded most of PI cities as trading ports, Manila, Cebu, Bacolod, Iloilo. Also the people are from south China hot spot, excess pop. Like today, most of the rich families are of Chinese origin. They oppose today's Chinese immigration because they know it makes a danger to them. History rewritten in the USA :cool:

• Like 1
  • Administrator
Dafey

Okay, when did the Chinese come here and please, tell us the history of it.

Soupeod

I think there are 20,000 years of human migration involved.

• Like 2
wondersailor
On 7/3/2021 at 6:07 PM, RR3 said:

Hilarious. Not a word of China and Chinese influence. Chinese traders founded most of PI cities as trading ports, Manila, Cebu, Bacolod, Iloilo. Also the people are from south China hot spot, excess pop. Like today, most of the rich families are of Chinese origin. They oppose today's Chinese immigration because they know it makes a danger to them. History rewritten in the USA :cool:

And after you answer Dafey's question kindly supply proof that the absence of Chinese reference was an American creation.

• Like 1
HongKongPhooey
On 7/5/2021 at 4:46 PM, wondersailor said:

supply proof that the absence of Chinese reference was an American creation.

To quote the famous American capitalist pig scientist, Dr. Scholl: "I'm Like Magellan, I'm so gellin'."

No further proof needed. Now move that red nine-dash-line further East and stop interfering in China’s internal affairs. The Chinoy Islands belong to us.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
rfm010
17 minutes ago, HongKongPhooey said:

The Chinoy Islands belong to us.

Fine.  Now fix my internet.

• Like 1
  • Administrator
Dafey
11 hours ago, rfm010 said:

Fine.  Now fix my internet.

And my vaccine...

• Haha 2
RR3
On 7/3/2021 at 6:27 PM, Dafey said:

Must begin with the basics; Is China in Asia?

GWB didnt know...

• Administrator
Dafey
2 hours ago, RR3 said:

Must begin with the basics; Is China in Asia?

Wait...what...I thought this was a History lesson not Geography?

RR3
2 hours ago, Dafey said:

Wait...what...I thought this was a History lesson not Geography?

Fantastic, and very illustrative, that folks here attack my response but what do they contribute? They really dont know what influence China had (and has) in Asia? China was the leading nation where countries like Korea, Japan, VietNam etc got their culture from. Chinese moving to these countries brought the knowhow which made these nations to evolve. I mean millenias before Magellan, Spratly and other mercenaries. Geography is history, and history is geography. 

• Administrator
Dafey
32 minutes ago, RR3 said:

Fantastic, and very illustrative, that folks here attack my response but what do they contribute?

I don't see anyone, including myself, "attacking" you or your posts. I do see questions asking for more information. However, you openly attack the United States in your first post while the country had nothing to do with the videographers informational video.

Of course China has a presence here and had an impact on culture/society in the Philippines. So again, please answer the question...

On 7/3/2021 at 6:27 PM, Dafey said:

And do it with facts please, not snide remarks and conjecture. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
RR3
On 7/5/2021 at 4:46 PM, wondersailor said:

And after you answer Dafey's question kindly supply proof that the absence of Chinese reference was an American creation.

Jack Conte is CEO and amerikano

8 minutes ago, Dafey said:

I don't see anyone, including myself, "attacking" you or your posts. I do see questions asking for more information. However, you openly attack the United States in your first post while the country had nothing to do with the videographers informational video.

Of course China has a presence here and had an impact on culture/society in the Philippines. So again, please answer the question...

And do it with facts please, not snide remarks and conjecture. 

Shall we start with Western Han? 

• Administrator
Dafey
30 minutes ago, RR3 said:

Jack Conte is CEO and amerikano

Shall we start with Western Han? 

What is Western Han, please?

• Administrator
Dafey

Back to topic folks

• Like 1