Investment Advice for Residents of Cebu

Soupeod
On 6/18/2021 at 9:44 AM, lamoe said:

True, because they wash clothes and dishes in cold water. Tried to get Tata to use even warm water :banghead:

If I want to use hot water at sink I heat  1/2 L in induction kettle.

Same here in Bohol, leave 5 gal jug out all day in sun for evening shower,  if cloudy / rainy, heat water 1 1/2L and add to bucket

Right now temp 88F going up to 92

If I built a "rest house" here I'll try a 25 gal plastic tank (225P) add a small pump  with adjustable pressure switch

If needed, my wife puts a kettle of water on the Stove.

• Like 1
lamoe
46 minutes ago, Soupeod said:

If needed, my wife puts a kettle of water on the Stove.

I believe an induction kettle requires less energy?

aabel

In 2013, 8 years ago, I bought 2 condos from an English gentleman. He was the first owner and had it for some 20 years with a hot water tank outside and GA pipes supplaying showers and sinks inside building. All rusty and not functioning when I bought it.

All the water pipes and electric installations had to be totally renewed - to stainless and plastic. So now I do have 4 bathrooms with hot water in showers and sinks. And two kitchens also with hot water to the sinks. I do think I and my western guests are the only one using hot water for shave and shower.

At my terrasse is also a Jaquzzi, some 3x4 meters, but it is out of order for the time beeing. My plan was to put the Jaquzzi to function combine with a sauna, but as my wife and me will stay most time in Europe in the future, we most likly are going to sell the 426 m2 condos.

The marked for boilers in the Philippines will not be great by common people I am afraid, but may be for some special houses and installations.

• Like 1
Fresh
9 hours ago, aabel said:

we most likly are going to sell the 426 m2 condos.

The sooner the better, your condos are more than halfway towards their 50 year expiration date.