Can registry at Robinson's Galleria / license plate certification needed since January?

lamoe

LTO 4th floor opposite end from food market. Air conditioned and friendly. Opens at 10.

Went to get smoke test on Wednesday - "no can do" need Plate Authentication Certificate. From where? LTO - Robinson's - got there about 9 -  standing outside office they invited me in to sit and wait until 10.  Starting processing at about 9:40 - P209. Tip - park near food market and head to 4th floor - if you try to go in main parking entrance they'll make you wait until 10. Got test on Rama - not crowded.

Got insurance renewed yesterday - they won't do inspection without 1 year remaining? valid insurgence  - mine was set to expire in August)

Inspection today at the one up from SM City. - got there at 7:45 - long line - line monitor asked "senior?" - yes - go to front of line - TY TY TY - didn't start until 8:30 - out by 8:45 - headed to Galleria - arrived 9:10

Got let in again - out by 10:15