Five safest cities in the Philippines in 2021

Soupeod

ORMOC CITY IS THE MOST SAFE

https://www.facebook.com/iamormoc/ 

A Youtube Channel SHOWS the five safest cities in the Philippines in 2021.

The records from the Philippine National Police (PNP) are based on that YouTube Channel.

Based on the data, Ormoc City is first on the list safest, followed by Puerto Princesa City, followed by Iloilo City, Makati City and fifth Davao City.

Top priority in the administration of Ormoc City Mayor Richard Gomez is the peace and clarity of the city.

A safe place, has a great chance to enter a large business that will provide jobs to residents.

Mayor Gomez always promised to law enforcement agencies that they are ready to support all programs in peace and clarity. JKDP

• Like 1
arentol

Love Puerto Princesa. Small city, nice airport, 2 nice malls, and a beautiful harbor avenue with the ocean on one side and rows of fresh seafood restaurants on the other.

Hop on a scooter and gorgeous white sand beaches are just an hour away. 

Would love to retire there, but Palawan is just a stone's throw away from a potential shootout between China and the US.

Aren

• Like 4
Swissrider
ORMOC CITY IS THE MOST SAFE
https://www.facebook.com/iamormoc/ 
The records from the Philippine National Police (PNP) are based on that YouTube Channel.
Based on the data, Ormoc City is first on the list safest, followed by Puerto Princesa City, followed by Iloilo City, Makati City and fifth Davao City.
Top priority in the administration of Ormoc City Mayor Richard Gomez is the peace and clarity of the city.
A safe place, has a great chance to enter a large business that will provide jobs to residents.
Mayor Gomez always promised to law enforcement agencies that they are ready to support all programs in peace and clarity. JKDP
True. Davao City is quite safe. BUT, as soon you make a trip to South Cotbato, i.e. Lake Sebu, I'm not so sure anymore. Some years ago they shot an american making a motorbike trip in this region.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N950F mit Tapatalk

• Like 2
BossHog
1 hour ago, Soupeod said:

clarity of the city

What does this even mean? Did the good mayor eat a thesaurus and spit out a synonym for transparency? I'm glad he feels safe though; being a mayor in the Philippines has a lot of occupational hazards. Statistically it's one of the most dangerous jobs in the world.

• Like 4
Fresh
2 hours ago, Soupeod said:

Based on what? These stats are generally useless for foreigners, unless they only tabulate crimes against foreigners.

seanm
1 hour ago, BossHog said:

What does this even mean? Did the good mayor eat a thesaurus and spit out a synonym for transparency? I'm glad he feels safe though; being a mayor in the Philippines has a lot of occupational hazards. Statistically it's one of the most dangerous jobs in the world.

The past two mayors in Calbayog City have both been murdered. 

mikecon3
5 hours ago, BossHog said:

Statistically it's one of the most dangerous jobs in the world.

Although probably not as dangerous as being a candidate running against incumbent mayors! :biggrin_01:

• Like 4
  • Administrator
Dafey
8 hours ago, Soupeod said:

Ormoc City Mayor Richard Gomez

He has done some wonderful things in Ormoc and deserves the applause for making it a very comfortable city. Even the traffic enforcers on every intersection are top notch and go after not just bad drivers but J walkers as well, educating them first.

Problem is...he's leaving the Mayoralship, (not sure if that's a word but hey...I'm in the Philippines), to run for Congress!

The good news is Lucy Gomez, his wife, is giving up her congressional seat to run for Mayor of Ormoc!

Watch Richard run for President in 2028...

• Like 1
  • Administrator
Salty Dog
7 hours ago, Soupeod said:

What is the link to the YouTube Channel you're referring to... :idontknow:

Goetz1965

My channel is way better lol

• Like 1
Davaoeno
8 hours ago, BossHog said:

Davao has some of the best clarity in the world- except on rainy days - then things aren't so clear! 

• Haha 2