Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • smokey

    17

  • Davaoeno

    5

  • mikecon3

    4

  • SkyMan

    3

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well i have heard that many times and check is in the mail  and can u cash this next week but i heatd sold weeks ago but did not want to jinx my sale.   Today lady luck came to visit i listed with a b

One guy paid list cash Condo living for us now i am looking at a 2 bedroom at winland while we wait at least rent is fair 24 with a parking spot

Congrats Smokey, it must be a huge relief to have this done.   Once you're in AZ we ought to meet for coffee one morning.  Vax distribution has gone exceptionally well in AZ with anyone age 16 and ove

Posted Images

i was not going to bring this up but  

I had the house listed in here for.220 000 us net no serious bites and a.few low ball offers   well sold for 269.000 and i have 2 back up offers 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
Headshot
7 hours ago, smokey said:

i was not going to bring this up but  

I had the house listed in here for.220 000 us net no serious bites and a.few low ball offers   well sold for 269.000 and i have 2 back up offers 

Was this the realtor I told you about in Banilad? How long did it take to sell?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2020 at 9:50 AM, smokey said:

i dont visit as often old days on 4 times a day    why    well rules seems like there is always someone offended by what i say so i just dont say  oh on lighter side i listed my house and looks sold to some rich guy who bought the lot across the street  says he will stay here during construction then keep it as rental    i am asking for a jan 31 2021 closing date  it was the realtor a couple of guys gave me   ok the.price 13.1 net to me buyer shoulder ALL COST

Congrats!   hope it all closes easily.  

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Surprise you found a buyer...  so what next ...

        If your both here you sign in front of attorney..  But if not both here and the wife is the one not here it gets a little more shall we say drama.

        These days on line signing is common like docu sign we use for taxes every year. But here the wife has to go to the philippines embassy and show ample id and sign in their presence. 

         OK sure its 1000 miles from where she lives and requires travel by plane  hotel   rental car and careful for the riots   upps i mean peaceful protest

       And dont forget you need an appointment 2 weeks prior.... but wait due to the virus that section is not open .. 

      Every day in philippines is a new day and a new adventure 

Edited by smokey
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/11/2020 at 6:50 PM, smokey said:

i dont visit as often old days on 4 times a day    why    well rules seems like there is always someone offended by what i say so i just dont say  oh on lighter side i listed my house and looks sold to some rich guy who bought the lot across the street  says he will stay here during construction then keep it as rental    i am asking for a jan 31 2021 closing date  it was the realtor a couple of guys gave me   ok the.price 13.1 net to me buyer shoulder ALL COST

Congrats Smokey!!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SkyMan said:

Congrats Smokey!!

Ditto - congrats on the upcoming sale, I hope you got a price that's in the range of what you were hoping for.  Your story underscores that of many others that real estate in the Philippines is far less liquid than what we're used to in the west, especially at the high end of the market.  

Now hoping that Davaoeno has similar luck with his pair of condos if they have not already sold.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well something weird is happening the realtor keep house listed and now we have another offer 200.000 higher.  Humm am I dreaming plus allow us to stay to Jan 31 2021.  My daughter going to U.S. waiting interview 

Link to post
Share on other sites
smokey

Well looks like its not going to happen second buyer also not interested in waiting till jan 2021 especially with wife saying i want to be there in person but not sure when i can come you know the new normal its the virus fault. .. as to all the suggestions on how to sign from usa her filappino friends advised her not to sign that way . So shit happens

  • Sad 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
SkyMan
2 hours ago, smokey said:

. as to all the suggestions on how to sign from usa her filappino friends advised her not to sign that way . So shit happens

She doesn't trust you then?  Or maybe she knows if the house sells you'll be back there living with her?

Edited by SkyMan
  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Soupeod
14 hours ago, SkyMan said:

She doesn't trust you then?  Or maybe she knows if the house sells you'll be back there living with her?

Reminds me of...... 

 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
smokey

To some the glass is half full.    To others its half empty. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Headshot

  

5 hours ago, smokey said:

To some the glass is half full.    To others its half empty. 

Face it. The glass is twice as big as it needs to be.  :ROFLMAO:

Edited by Headshot
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..

Capture.JPG

I Understand...