Jump to content

2 Kg of natural pearls?


Recommended Posts

lamoe

Have a guy who wants to  "Swap with my pure gigantic pearl".  Too bad these can not be sold or bartered.
image.png.dd184a7b3ddd8dc00279422ef954df2d.png image.png.47035f4f7f4eddf6daf3533f6dc13e1a.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
Davaoeno

Mark me confused!!  You post a picture of some quartz like rocks- then say you can't buy pearls coz there is a prohibition on giant claims 🤪🤪🤪

Will this be on the exam??

I have bought many pearls here- all from the pearl shops In Palawan

Edited by Davaoeno
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
BossHog
2 hours ago, Davaoeno said:

I have bought many pearls here- all from the pearl shops In Palawan

So you're the guy who dropped 100 million (dollars not pesos) on that giant pearl in Palawan. 

pearl.thumb.jpg.1b18eaa05f3d9b5ad3dd09d8e163be97.jpg

Forbes story

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
lamoe
3 hours ago, Davaoeno said:

Mark me confused!!  You post a picture of some quartz like rocks- then say you can't buy pearls coz there is a prohibition on giant claims 🤪🤪🤪

Will this be on the exam??

I have bought many pearls here- all from the pearl shops In Palawan

Selling my DJI drones - received a reply from a guy who wants to swap for what he called "pearls"

Selling pearls from giant clams (endangered species) is prohibited

I agree look like quartz

1 hour ago, BossHog said:

So you're the guy who dropped 100 million (dollars not pesos) on that giant pearl in Palawan. 

pearl.thumb.jpg.1b18eaa05f3d9b5ad3dd09d8e163be97.jpg

Forbes story

 

 

I saw that when Googling about Giant Clam Pearls- I believe it's been determined that was actually part of the shell

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
BossHog

Greenhills in Manila is actually a good place to buy pearls. Gotta have an eye for them though. My missus does and used to import the good pearls when we lived in Korea and sell them for a tidy profit there. Personally, I don't know the difference. Have tried buying pearls in Zamboanga but the whole thing was just dicey so we passed. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Soupeod
On 4/5/2021 at 7:14 PM, lamoe said:

 

Deleted

Edited by Soupeod
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..

Capture.JPG

I Understand...