2 Kg of natural pearls?

lamoe

Have a guy who wants to  "Swap with my pure gigantic pearl".  Too bad these can not be sold or bartered.
image.png.dd184a7b3ddd8dc00279422ef954df2d.png image.png.47035f4f7f4eddf6daf3533f6dc13e1a.png

Davaoeno

Mark me confused!!  You post a picture of some quartz like rocks- then say you can't buy pearls coz there is a prohibition on giant claims 🤪🤪🤪

Will this be on the exam??

I have bought many pearls here- all from the pearl shops In Palawan

Edited by Davaoeno
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
BossHog
2 hours ago, Davaoeno said:

So you're the guy who dropped 100 million (dollars not pesos) on that giant pearl in Palawan. 

pearl.thumb.jpg.1b18eaa05f3d9b5ad3dd09d8e163be97.jpg

Forbes story

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
lamoe
3 hours ago, Davaoeno said:

Mark me confused!!  You post a picture of some quartz like rocks- then say you can't buy pearls coz there is a prohibition on giant claims 🤪🤪🤪

Will this be on the exam??

Selling my DJI drones - received a reply from a guy who wants to swap for what he called "pearls"

Selling pearls from giant clams (endangered species) is prohibited

I agree look like quartz

1 hour ago, BossHog said:

So you're the guy who dropped 100 million (dollars not pesos) on that giant pearl in Palawan. 

pearl.thumb.jpg.1b18eaa05f3d9b5ad3dd09d8e163be97.jpg

Forbes story

I saw that when Googling about Giant Clam Pearls- I believe it's been determined that was actually part of the shell

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
BossHog

Greenhills in Manila is actually a good place to buy pearls. Gotta have an eye for them though. My missus does and used to import the good pearls when we lived in Korea and sell them for a tidy profit there. Personally, I don't know the difference. Have tried buying pearls in Zamboanga but the whole thing was just dicey so we passed. 

• Like 1
Soupeod
On 4/5/2021 at 7:14 PM, lamoe said:

Deleted

Edited by Soupeod