Need Brake Maintenance in Cebu

samatm

I need brake maintenance on my fortuner .  Any good recommendations. On Cebu City side? 

• Like 1
  • Administrator
Dafey

We used to go to Roadstar, up the road from SM Cebu City. They knew what they were doing although a bit pricey.

• Like 1
to_dave007

TriJ Marketing..  Banilad, Mandaue (Basak I think) or Mambaling location.

• Like 2
fivestarph

Try Chris Motors on the Ma.Luisa entrance road tel: 09158182954.

The site lookls a bit basic but he has done complete engine overhauls and brake jobs on my Mitsubishi and very happy with result.

• Like 2
aabel

In Lapux2, I have for some 15 years used Boss. If you are driving from Gaisano Mactan towards Punta Engano, it is located on your right hand some 100 meters after the New Bridge comes to the highway.

A story from Boss back in 2006. The window in drivers door stopped working in open position. Boss opened the doors cover and got access to the electric motor, made the hoist work again. I payed and drove away. The next day, same thing happened. Also the third day I had to go back to Boss with the window permanently open. This time, they gave me a choice: "You can buy a new motor for some 5,000 pesos - or you can just knock your fist at the door at the position of the electric motor." I chose the last option and it worked as long as I had that car.

• Haha 2
samatm

AutoFucus in Banawa?   Has anyone tried their service.    I got an esti mate for about 13k To replace 1 rotor brake pads for the front and cleaning the rear.

• 2 weeks later...
samatm

Update: I wound up going to a shop near my place on Happy Valley Road.  The place had plenty of space and hydraulic lifts .  What's more 2 mechanics worked replacing front break pads, 1 new rotor , and they cleaned and adjusted the rear brakes.   It was all good for 10k pesos and some change.   Highly recommended.

Millennium Auto Shop. Happy Valley Road just off V. Rama rd.   Look for radar tires sign  across Guadalupe Mangoes Gate.IMG20210412153606.thumb.jpg.92c73fb9cc34574a3cc6cc3bb1b76fb3.jpg

IMG20210331151659.jpg

• Like 4