Anyone Have Experience With Sarcopenia?

nothingbutquestions

It happens to all of us I think. We start to look old. We no longer wear our skin well. We don't carry our skin; it just hangs on us. Our muscles lose their tone. Our stamina and our strength start to disappear. I have been watching this happen  TO ME over the last few years. We used to call it "getting old." NOW they have a fancy word for it: SARCOPENIA. Naturally now that there is a name for it, a product can be developed and MARKETED to fix it. That is what I stumbled upon the other day in the form of a video promoting POWER LIFE by TONY HORTON. Of course there's a back story to make it interesting and then the pitch of his solution = a proprietary formula for a protein powder quoting many scientific studies. I admit I am sucker for a good pitch. I nibbled but did not buy.

I did research and reviewed the studies which seemed credible. I disassembled the product ingredient by ingredient and noted its purpose and evaluated its importance. I did a cost-analysis by ingredient and decided to assemble my own in order to maintain a little more control. So next week I should take delivery and begin my Dr. Frankenstein experiment to see if I can resurrect the body I used to have.

I got to wondering if any one of my fellow forum mates might have been down this road before me and would be so generous as to share his experiences. (The male pronoun "he" does still exist, doesn't it.?)

BTW, the site that started my quest was Celebrity Trainer Unveils New Way to Stay Strong For Aging Americans

Thanks for any feedback. I'll post my reactions when I am 2 weeks into my regimen.

• Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...
nothingbutquestions

At the 2 week mark, I have noticed no noticeable physical changes, but a more positive uplifted outlook and minor weight loss. I will post again at the one month mark.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
samatm
11 hours ago, nothingbutquestions said:

At the 2 week mark, I have noticed no noticeable physical changes, but a more positive uplifted outlook and minor weight loss. I will post again at the one month mark.

really appreciate you sharing!  Good work.    Im learning how important the hormone testosterone is to help old ageism. I am going to start taking  tongkatali regularly to keep up the levels.  seems safe and well studied.  

nothingbutquestions
20 hours ago, samatm said:

Im learning how important the hormone testosterone is to help old ageism. I am going to start taking  tongkatali regularly to keep up the levels.  seems safe and well studied.  

Many threads here devoted to "T". Suggest you research CLOMID or CLOMIPHENE and its more effective offspring ANDROXAL or ENCLOMIPHENE.

samatm
On 4/16/2021 at 6:44 AM, nothingbutquestions said:

Many threads here devoted to "T". Suggest you research CLOMID or CLOMIPHENE and its more effective offspring ANDROXAL or ENCLOMIPHENE.

been there.. and done that....   I like my chances with organics a bit more.