How About a List of Banned Members

Ozepete
2 hours ago, Kahuna said:

I've no information as to why each and every member on that list was banned. [if one is explained then why not all?]  I doubt whether Admin will be delving into each case to explain what happened but suffice to say at the time banning took place whoever got it had it coming.  :hi:

Besides, perhaps it should remain a private matter between the banned member and the forum.  :scratch_head:

• Like 2
smokey
16 hours ago, Ozepete said:

Besides, perhaps it should remain a private matter between the banned member and the forum.  :scratch_head:

Well gee that sounds so two sides to every story  NOT i can see spammers but members over 5 plus years. So to be clear every day every week every year then one day someone says i dont like u ur banned .

Screenshot_20210318-075655_Chrome.jpg

• Confused 3
Kahuna
13 hours ago, smokey said:

Well gee that sounds so two sides to every story  NOT i can see spammers but members over 5 plus years. So to be clear every day every week every year then one day someone says i dont like u ur banned .

Screenshot_20210318-075655_Chrome.jpg

https://www.livingincebuforums.com/profile/8045-davaoeno/

He's not banned...looks like he's just not poppin in.  His Business..:hi:

• Like 1
smokey
13 hours ago, Kahuna said:

https://www.livingincebuforums.com/profile/8045-davaoeno/

He's not banned...looks like he's just not poppin in.  His Business..:hi:

Well i will ask him today he was told banned   side note::::  with the current travel ban seems more and more members giving advice will be doing that as used to live here

Kahuna
2 minutes ago, smokey said:

Well i will ask him today he was told banned   side note::::  with the current travel ban seems more and more members giving advice will be doing that as used to live here

That's his profile link so believe that or call him or whatever you gotta do.   :hi:

RogerDuMond
6 hours ago, smokey said:

Not only has he not been banned, but his last warning was in 2018 and he has visited the forum today.

• Like 1
KID

What happened to the milkman? loved his avatar :biggrin_01:

smokey
7 hours ago, RogerDuMond said:

Not only has he not been banned, but his last warning was in 2018 and he has visited the forum today.

Thats because i told him he was not banned

• Confused 1
smokey

When was the last time davao visited the forum found a thread about him and did not reply

RogerDuMond
9 minutes ago, smokey said:

When was the last time davao visited the forum found a thread about him and did not reply

Yesterday. He did not comment on this topic, but he was here shown by the like he gave to one of my comments.