Swissrider

Has anybody bought a kitchen from the german kitchen company ? We have a small house  and would like to replace the "filipino style" kitchen with a customized kitchen. I tried to contact to contact  this company  but didn't get a reply. I'm just wondering if they have some offers for a smaller budget. We were looking around in some hardware stores but didn't like the quality. Guess all from China. 

• Like 1
smokey

Ur talking that plastic material bright colors

• Like 1
samatm

Sorry not familiar.   But Please keep us posted on the progress of your  remodel.    I have seen a stainless kitchen supplier in Mandaue but I just cant place it  ATM. 

• Like 1
SkyMan
On 2/22/2021 at 11:15 AM, samatm said:

Sorry not familiar.   But Please keep us posted on the progress of your  remodel.    I have seen a stainless kitchen supplier in Mandaue but I just cant place it  ATM. 

There's one in Liloan. At least  I think that's what it is. A large warehouse with lots of stainless pieces. A little north of old Titay's.

• Like 1