Looking for partners for mobile Pizza Pub operation !! Turn key business

Davaoeno

Its not everyday you find a turnkey business with unlimited possibilities !!   All we have to do is to buy the pizza ingredients and the beer and hire a couple of hot chicks to serve the customers !!   Then we hit the road to all the local hot spots !    Everyone loves pizza and beer so what can go wrong ??

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1088651581603730/?ref=category_feed&referral_code=undefined

149640611_471560793856035_1689322025427998698_n.jpg

149666532_471560287189419_5503483542431279286_n.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1
Chris24

I wish that our friend Wombat was still with us to comment.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
fred42

Show us what the business permit looks like for each Municipality in your prospected service area.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Davaoeno
1 hour ago, fred42 said:

Show us what the business permit looks like for each Municipality in your prospected service area.

SHOW ME THE MONEY !!!  

• Haha 1
Davaoeno

A business plan is-  business permits are not!

Business permit?? I don't need no damn business permits !!

Has Covid worn out your sense of humor??  Do you really believe anyone is insane enough to buy that piece of wheeled garbage- especially now when you can't go anywhere and you can't sell beer ?? 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
KID
23 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

A business plan is-  business permits are not!

Business permit?? I don't need no damn business permits !!

Has Covid worn out your sense of humor??  Do you really believe anyone is insane enough to buy that piece of wheeled garbage- especially now when you can't go anywhere and you can't sell beer ?? 🤣🤣🤣

well, as bad as things are here. I know a guy with a gyro truck who just spent 14k on a trailer to add to his business and placed it outside a gas station SOOOOoooo. the truck and trailer are both outside gas stations and he even leased a section of another gas station and put a small kitchen in that one. seems to have found his knitch in the market and doing well with them

Edited by KID
lamoe

Cust

5 hours ago, Davaoeno said:

Its not everyday you find a turnkey business with unlimited possibilities !!   All we have to do is to buy the pizza ingredients and the beer and hire a couple of hot chicks to serve the customers !!   Then we hit the road to all the local hot spots !    Everyone loves pizza and beer so what can go wrong ??

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1088651581603730/?ref=category_feed&referral_code=undefined

149640611_471560793856035_1689322025427998698_n.jpg

149666532_471560287189419_5503483542431279286_n.jpg

Customers falling out of your seating area?

• Haha 1
Davaoeno
16 minutes ago, KID said:

well, as bad as things are here. I know a guy with a gyro truck who just spent 14k on a trailer to add to his business and placed it outside a gas station SOOOOoooo. the truck and trailer are both outside gas stations and he even leased a section of another gas station and put a small kitchen in that one. seems to have found his knitch in the market and doing well with them

Well it seems that you have found the ideal business for you then!!  Please keep us advised as to which gas station you are parked in front of ! 😊

fred42
2 hours ago, Davaoeno said:

SHOW ME THE MONEY !!!  
Has Covid worn out your sense of humor??  Do you really believe anyone is insane enough to buy that piece of wheeled garbage-

If this topic is a joke,why is it in the Business and Services section?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Administrator
Dafey
1 hour ago, lamoe said:

Customers falling out of your seating area?

Just start driving...the old customers will leave quickly.

As for me where o I send my money? Is Palawan okay?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
Davaoeno
1 hour ago, fred42 said:

If this topic is a joke,why is it in the Business and Services section?

One man's joke is another man's road to riches !!   I think starting this business at this time would be insane-  but I'm sure that the guy who built that monstrosity thought it would make him a fortune!

• Like 4
  • Administrator
Dafey
28 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

One man's joke is another man's road to riches !!   I think starting this business at this time would be insane-  but I'm sure that the guy who built that monstrosity thought it would make him a fortune!

Sooooo.....you don't want my money?

• Haha 3
Davaoeno
58 minutes ago, Dafey said:

Sooooo.....you don't want my money?

For investors I have a skookum deal! You put up 100% of the money and we split the profits 50-50 !  It doesn't get any fairer than that !!

• Like 1
BossHog

A professional pizza oven is like 400C; how crazy hot would it be inside that thing?

Might be more suitable as a roving Covid crematorium!

• Administrator
Dafey

where do I sign?