Split Type Aircon

topcat72m

Soupeod
4 hours ago, A_Simple_Man said:

It would be wise to also ask "Do you, or the installer, repair that brand if it stops working for any reason?"  You may be surprised to know find that the installers can put in any brand of aircon but are only authorized (or have parts available) to fix certain brand(s).

Yeah, City hardware will fix these no problemo. Can’t remember the exact warranty details.

• Like 2
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• topcat72m

• Davaoeno

• RogerDuMond

• Goetz1965

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ask if the installer evacuates the pipe run and indoor section when coupled and before omening the valves to the outdoor unit that holds the gas charge. If not go elsewhere, air left anywhere in a ref

This one by any chance? If this is good then the price is good. I will get the wife to call into the Pardo store and ask how much for installation. 

No experience with the brand but seems a good deal with install.  But is this just to place the condenser on the ground, does it need to be hung?  Ours is one story but still hung up high under the ea

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Soupeod said:

I’ve got two of them, they work great and cool the whole house and they have a warranty as well.

That’s what we have

Thanks. 

I will probably go with this. From a little online investigation it seems these have Carrier compressor units rebranded. 

Irenicus
On 2/19/2021 at 5:12 AM, topcat72m said:

This one by any chance?

If this is good then the price is good. I will get the wife to call into the Pardo store and ask how much for installation

Yup.  The data plate actually has the Midea model number of on.  When installing, aim it towards your bed/couch.  It's sooooo nice and cools off so much better than window mount.  Oh, and keep the installers name and phone number - my guy says he will only 'sideline' charge me 3,000 to transfer it to another house rental.  Sweet.

• Like 1
RogerDuMond
16 minutes ago, Irenicus said:

Oh, and keep the installers name and phone number - my guy says he will only 'sideline' charge me 3,000 to transfer it to another house rental. 

And you are going to want his number to have it cleaned and serviced.

• Like 2

Has anyone tried TCL brand of aircon. 

Wife was in Metro Colon and saw this on sale. 

IMG-20210221-WA0003.jpg

• Like 1
fivestarph

I have a Kolin in one of  my studio apartments and a Koppel in another, both 1.5hp split. Feedback from the tenants would put both on par, although I had a leakage problem on the Kolin unit which turned out was caused by faulty initial installation in my view although the installer refused to accept that. 

Cost about peso 26,000 each and installation peso 7,000 each

• Like 1