Recommend birthday presents I can order

Rossco

Hey... 

I’m currently in Australia. Want to buy some birthday presents for someone in cebu. Obviously can’t be there right now. 

prefer she pick them up. Maybe some things at Ayala.  Maybe prebook and pay for a dinner online or something. 

No idea, open to suggestions. 

thanks guys

rfm010
19 hours ago, Rossco said:

Maybe prebook and pay for a dinner online or something.

I suppose, just to help you out , you could send some cash to my paypal and i could take her to dinner for you.  

No?   

Not having any info one can only speculate but maybe some perfume or cosmetics, or maybe a nice handbag, or shoes or such.  I dont know cebu malls but you could probably google a mall directory and maybe see if there is a place that allows you to buy a gift certificate online for store pickup?  Maybe a department store there has a lazada connection? 

• Like 2
Edwin

Flowers and chocolates delivered to her home or work makes you a hero.

Paddy
1 hour ago, Edwin said:

Agree. I used to send my partner flowers etc via a company based in the UK - Arena Flowers - while I was in Canada. Their service worked well. There are (or were) plenty of ads for this sort of thing. 

Alternatively, I expect you should be able to order and pay for just about anything to be delivered to her using Lazada or Shopee - just don’t select “Cash on Delivery”!😀

• Haha 1
lamoe

If you don't have an account and want to use Landers  PM me - can work something out

image.thumb.png.dfafc1abc6715b4cd65af0d0c7f8f04e.png

or these

image.thumb.png.76500ef2454900e17d517c65ce57a6b0.png

• Like 2
Davaoeno
6 hours ago, Paddy said:

Agree. I used to send my partner flowers etc via a company based in the UK - Arena Flowers - while I was in Canada. Their service worked well. There are (or were) plenty of ads for this sort of thing. 

For Valentines Day I used a large international company with a Davao branch to send a dozen roses to my wife.   Supposed promo from 2495 php to 1500.  I also sent a dozen to my gf. I used a local company I found on fb. . Cost was 800 including delivery.   And the ones from the local company were fresher and nicer!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
KID

just make it easy on yourself, all Filipinas enjoy

image.png.8c10f6fb48300f37d81f360b5d0e9007.png

• Haha 2
HongKongPhooey
15 hours ago, Edwin said:

^this

It has to be something she can lay out on her bed/table/desk and post on Facebook to all her family and friends. A gift card or voucher ain’t going to suffice. 

• Like 2
  • Administrator
Salty Dog
18 hours ago, HongKongPhooey said:

^this

It has to be something she can lay out on her bed/table/desk and post on Facebook to all her family and friends. 

I guess a sex toy is out of question then... :biggrin_01:

• Haha 2
bernadette

Gadgets would surely do and even jewelries.

Edited by bernadette
  • Thanks 1
  • Administrator
Salty Dog
1 minute ago, bernadette said:

Gadgets would surely do

From an actual Filipina living in Cebu...:thumbs_up:

• Like 1
bernadette
16 hours ago, Salty Dog said:

From an actual Filipina living in Cebu...:thumbs_up:

Yaaaas! :biggrin_01::biggrin_01: