Get to the last post in a thread

crazygolfer

crazygolfer

Each time I click on a thread with multiple/several pages of posts, I get to the very first post on the first page.

Is there a way to get to the last post, regardless of if I have NOT read ALL posts in the thread?

Tried to find an answer to the question searching, but I guess I'm useless at that.

Edited by crazygolfer
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

Use this link https://www.livingincebuforums.com/settings/links/ or go to your "Account Settings" on the drop-down menu where your name is on the top right of the screen. You can change how it opens there at "Content View Behavior"

If you want more control, click on "Unread Content"

You will see something similar to this:

unread.JPG

You can modify the various settings. Once you have it the way you want it, you can save the changes...

• Thanks 1
HeyMike
1 hour ago, crazygolfer said:

Each time I click on a thread with multiple/several pages of posts, I get to the very first post on the first page.

Is there a way to get to the last post, regardless of if I have NOT read ALL posts in the thread?

Tried to find an answer to the question searching, but I guess I'm useless at that.

Have you tried clicking the blue dot or blue star before the title of the thread? This is how I get to the first unread page.

• Like 1
crazygolfer

Salty Dogs suggestion solved my issue. Thanks!