Travelers Inn, Toldeo City, Cebu.

Hey Guys;

Can anyone help me find the phone number for The Travelers Inn in Toledo City, Cebu? I would like to call them and find out prices and ask them a couple questions. Also if you can help me locate the numbers for Aleus Pension House and Toledo Pension House in Toledo as well. It would be appreciated.

Thanks ever so much.

Bilko

Edited by Bilko
the unforgiven

TRAVELLER'S INN

Address: Toledo Commercial Arcade, Toledo CIty

Tel no. 322-5365

country code: 63 + area code: 32 + the local number above

Thank you ever so much. That is a HUGE help.

I will arrive there August 1st :P So I need to have a solid game plane. Like a place to stay hahaha

Regards.

Bilko

Bob Ward

Solid plans are often just a good backup! LOLOL

Does it have to be Toledo? I only ask because when I went over, I got a good discount by using "Asia Travel . com". But they don't show anything in Toledo.

The plane tickets have been booked for a while now, and I also booked the hotel. So my plan is to stay in the hotel however I have a back up of staying at my GF's house if needed. Plus I would like a place to go to have some peace and quiet . . . . some down time for the loud and busy days... Super excited though :)

Regards.

Bilko

udonthani

I stayed at the cheaper Aleu lodge when I spent a few days in Toledo last December. If you get yourself a Lonely Planet guidebook, as was suggested to you the first time you posted here, you will find an entry for it, including the phone number. I did check out the Travellers Inn while I was in town though - I saw a price list. The most basic rooms, if memory serves, were 800, going up to the 'executive' which were around the 1,200 mark. It's a newish building, right on the waterfront. Adequate but not exactly brilliant air con rooms with cable tv at the Aleu were 500. A nice family there though. The invited me in to eat lunch with them one afternoon and to meet their 15 year old daughter LOL.

but it's not necessary to make any contact with either of these two places before you arrive, as you do not need to make reservations for accommodation in provincial, totally non-tourist towns like Toledo really anywhere in the Philippines, not even most of the time at Christmas or Easter, unless you happen to be there the week the big annual fiesta is going on.