Where to get a quick Rapid Antigen test?

cebu101

My girl friend is flying to a Schengen country and part of the new requirement is a Rapid Antigen test 24 hours before departure. Anybody know about a place to get the result quick?

The flight go 18:15 so the best is to take it at a place that is open in the evening?

In my home country it is possible to get the result in 15 minutes but from what I see online it takes "forever" to get the result in Philippines.

Miss Cebu by the way :)

Edited by cebu101

2 hours ago, cebu101 said:

My girl friend is flying to a Schengen country and part of the new requirement is a Rapid Antigen test 24 hours before departure. Anybody know about a place to get the result quick?

The flight go 18:15 so the best is to take it at a place that is open in the evening?

In my home country it is possible to get the result in 15 minutes but from what I see online it takes "forever" to get the result in Philippines.

Your gf is Miss Cebu? :thumbsup:

https://ucmed.ph/onlineappointment/rt-pcr/

• Haha 1
cebu101
44 minutes ago, Fresh said:

Your gf is Miss Cebu? :thumbsup:

Hahaha :)

Thanks, but on the website it says: "Get your official Results within 24-48 hours via email." I need it faster to be sure she get on the flight.

Here are some other places Qatar Airways recommend for covid test. Anybody know how quick or slow they give results?

Allegiant Regional Care Hospital
Cebu TB Reference Laboratory
Vicente Sotto Memorial Medical Center (VSMMC)
Prime Care Alpha Covid-19 Testing Laboratory
Philippine Red Cross – Cebu Chapter
University of Cebu Medical Center
Cebu Doctors University Hospital, Inc.
Chong Hua Hospital

Edited by cebu101
  • Like 1
Davaoeno
6 hours ago, cebu101 said:

Edited 6 hours ago by

Yeh- I miss Cebu too!!