• Administrator
Dafey
4 hours ago, papimafioso69 said:

Yes I am  . Shit the way thing’s are going here in the state’s with another surge in cases , the Philippines might not let there own people comeback let alone me . 

1 hour ago, Soupeod said:

They will not allow Filipinos to return, much less a foreigner.

They should look at him at the same level as his wife...in theory

Soupeod
2 hours ago, Dafey said:

They should look at him at the same level as his wife...in theory

Yeah I am sure they will once they start letting people return.

The Spainerd arrived by himself Before the BI nabbed him.

• Like 1
  • Administrator
Dafey

MANILA, Philippines  — Eight more airports in the country have been given clearances to operate commercial flights after concerned local government units granted the request of airlines to resume commercial operations.

Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines spokesman Eric Apolonio said Busuanga airport would start operations today while Tacloban, Ormoc, Catbalogan, Catarman, Borongan and Surigao airports would resume operations on July 10.

Siargao airport will start operations on Sept. 1.

The Manila International Airport, Clark International Airport, Puerto Princesa International Airport, Davao International Airport as well as the Laguindingan, Dipolog, Pagadian, Cotobato, General Santos, Legaspi, San Jos,  Virac and Basco airports resumed commercial flights on Wednesday.

Apolonio said some of the airports stopped accepting commercial flights after reaching the quota for returning locally stranded individuals and overseas Filipino workers.

https://www.msn.com/en-ph/news/national/8-more-airports-resume-operations/ar-BB16g3Um?ocid=msedgdhp

• Thanks 1