Banker, 59, Dies During Sex With Girlfriend, 24

softail

A BANK manager’s tryst with his younger lover inside a resort in Compostela town, northern Cebu ended not in bliss, but in his death.

The 59-year-old man reportedly succumbed to cardiac arrest during sex with his 24-year-old girlfriend past 5 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 20, 2021.

Before this happened, the man, a resident of Barangay Yati, Liloan, was aggressive during the first round of sex, his girlfriend told the police.

The man and his lover from Compostela relaxed after it was over, according to Compostela Police Station Chief Vincent Zozobrado.

When the man commenced another intercourse with his lover, he felt tightness in his chest.

The woman massaged him, but he still struggled in his breathing. The man later had a convulsion.

The woman immediately sought the help of the resort’s management, but the man could not be saved.

Zozobrado said the woman had been in relationship with the bank manager for three years. The man, he said, had a history of heart illness.

The bank manager wanted to send his girlfriend to school, but she decided against it.

The woman had been receiving P2,000 per week from her older lover. (GPL / KAL)

https://ph.yahoo.com/news/banker-59-dies-during-sex-153900496.html

• Like 2
Davaoeno

Ah the wonderful side benefits of life as a banker !!  

I'm betting his wife was surprised by the news of his motel passing 😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
softail
19 minutes ago, softail said:

The woman had been receiving P2,000 per week from her older lover.

Nobody can say the guy was “cheap”, I mean P2000 a week, set her up pretty good 😌 

• Confused 1
rfm010
12 hours ago, softail said:

Nobody can say the guy was “cheap”, I mean P2000 a week, set her up pretty good 😌 

P2000 isnt what it used to be, and now she's cut off.  I hope he had set her up with a pension, or at least kept up to date with with the sss payments.  

• Haha 2
softail
1 hour ago, rfm010 said:

P2000 isnt what it used to be, and now she's cut off.  I hope he had set her up with a pension, or at least kept up to date with with the sss payments.  

Was sarcasm, paying her P2000 a week should have been almost an insult to her. I to hope that she will be OK and secure.

smokey

So many jealous in here

• Administrator
Dafey
6 hours ago, softail said:

the man was aggressive during the first round of sex

Shoulda quit while he was ahead...

6 hours ago, softail said:

The woman massaged him, but he still struggled in his breathing

Ummmm...was that a 'heart massage?

• Like 2