Can LINC members have all of their posts deleted?

• Administrator
Salty Dog
10 hours ago, jaybee747 said:

What about "anonymizing" the posts instead of removing them? I mean removing email id, location and any other identifying info from the user profile? 

A member can already change their email, that isn't shown anyway. They can change or delete their location and most other identifying info in their profile.

Edwin

The simple solution is not to post when high, drunk or politically irrational... but then who would post?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
crazygolfer
On 1/20/2021 at 2:30 PM, Salty Dog said:

A member can already change their email, that isn't shown anyway. They can change or delete their location and most other identifying info in their profile.

Yes, but I think by changing a members UserName to Anonymous (or something similar) would remove links to the member who might be using the same UserName in other forums. What is posted remains and thus the content of the threads are not changed, only the poster is made Anonymous. Ofcourse other members knows/remembers who posted the comments but that the poster has to live with.